any pics or news about samurai shodown 6

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
super-saiya-jin said:
has anybody heard anything about SS 6 ? (cant wait for SS 6 special,lol)

I haven't heard a word about it - I'm guessing it's a little too early to tell. Personally, my decision to buy it sort of hinges on whether they're able to reach some sort of resolution with the whole SSVS debacle.

darcotrigger

Zero's Tailor
I can't wait to see the new AW games. Please oh please snkp, give us motw animation with guilty gear resolution! And don't let me down cause i'll have a temper tantrum!

SeaWolf69

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
Yep,

I too am anxiously awaiting the AW release of SS6!! I hope they do what the NAOMI did for Street Fighter Zero 3 Upper! Can you imagine they crammed in more character detail and a much larger character list to choose from & more special moves to pull off!! I hope they do this series justice, it is what got me into Neo Geo in the first place :smirk: .

super-saiya-jin

I wish I really were French
darcotrigger said:
I can't wait to see the new AW games. Please oh please snkp, give us motw animation with guilty gear resolution! And don't let me down cause i'll have a temper tantrum!
i want snk vs sega or snk vs sammy

Chicago Cheeseburgler Crew

BANNED , Banned , Here's why
10 Year Member
darcotrigger said:
you like man secks don't you

Robert

20 Year Member
I'm not even sure that SNK playmore can provide you a single picture.