Missing sound data on Samurai Shodown III?

Ralf501

Crossed Swords Squire
Hi,

I was wondering if any of you that has Samurai Shodown III on AES, noticed missing sounds effects. Specifically, when a fatality occurs where the loser is standing and the top half of the body falls to the ground and then the bottom half drops, it doesn't have the 2 thump sounds that accompany it. Could it be my cart? or my system?

Thanks

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
Ralf501 said:
Hi,

I was wondering if any of you that has Samurai Shodown III on AES, noticed missing sounds effects. Specifically, when a fatality occurs where the loser is standing and the top half of the body falls to the ground and then the bottom half drops, it doesn't have the 2 thump sounds that accompany it. Could it be my cart? or my system?

Thanks

I think that's normal, from what I recall. I wouldn't sweat it, unless you've noticed other problems with your other games.

Ralf501

Crossed Swords Squire
galfordo said:
I think that's normal, from what I recall. I wouldn't sweat it, unless you've noticed other problems with your other games.

It's just with SS3. The arcade version has the sound effects during the fatality.

chimpmeister

Former Moderator
Ralf501 said:
It's just with SS3. The arcade version has the sound effects during the fatality.

Looks like another "bug" SNKP needs to fix, add it to the list . . . :oh_no:

Ralf501

Crossed Swords Squire
So does anyone else have this game with the same sound issue?

SNKJorge

Collection Gallery Keeper, CD Price Guide Analyst,
I gotta look for that bugged version R@R3!11111111111!!. ASL?