Samurai showdown zero special mvs

OmegaSaber

Beast Buster
Before you get flamed for posting in the wrong forum, and for asking a question that's been asked over and over again...

You can find it at coinopexpress.com and I believe Cosmicco, but it'll run you around $700 or something.

finngamer

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
fatal fury fan #2 said:
then why dosen't the neo store have any

Because the NeoStore's focus is a bit on the AES side, and it's a limited japanese release.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
fatal fury fan #2 said:
then why dosen't the neo store have any
Because most of us MVS users on this site are poor bastards who cannot afford $700 for a game. Like many others, that's why I'm MVS in the first place.

fatal fury fan #2

Duck King's DJ
SouthtownKid said:
Because most of us MVS users on this site are poor bastards who cannot afford $700 for a game. Like many others, that's why I'm MVS in the first place.

I will be the same soon and will the price drop any time soon

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
fatal fury fan #2 said:
I will be the same soon and will the price drop any time soon
Crystal ball says: --waitaminit, I don't have a crystal ball...sorry. If I had to guess, I would say it will drop eventually, but probably not to a price I can afford any time soon. But if the AES debacle gets cleared up, the MVS price will drop sooner, I think.

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
fatal fury fan #2 said:
do you think it will be a big drop like SVC pcb board

There may not be - the production run was rather limited when compared to previous MVS titles, and there was no US MVS release. I sort of doubt that they'll get below $500 anytime soon.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Bump, anyone picked up an mvs kit yet? I'd still love to see a kit pic.

tsukaesugi

Holy shit, it's a ninja!,
galfordo said:
There may not be - the production run was rather limited when compared to previous MVS titles, and there was no US MVS release. I sort of doubt that they'll get below $500 anytime soon.

Aside from the fact that there was no English MVS release, I really don't think the production run was that limited... I'm seeing SS0S (not SS0, I'm not confused this time!) cabs all over Tokyo.

Vince2K

Crazed MVS Addict
tsukaesugi said:
Aside from the fact that there was no English MVS release, I really don't think the production run was that limited... I'm seeing SS0S (not SS0, I'm not confused this time!) cabs all over Tokyo.

Funny question: how the violence level is set on all these cabs you see in Tokyo?

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
Vince2K said:
Funny question: how the violence level is set on all these cabs you see in Tokyo?

beelzebub said earlier that the cabs he saw had full violence .... zesume fatalities, generic fatalities, everything. Ironic, isn't it? We can't buy in our own home what they are perfectly content to display in public.

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
galfordo said:
beelzebub said earlier that the cabs he saw had full violence .... zesume fatalities, generic fatalities, everything. Ironic, isn't it? We can't buy in our own home what they are perfectly content to display in public.

SNKP have proven themselves to be LIARS. This censorship thing is done probably because Microsoft,Sony or Sammy requested that they do so.
Who would want the port when they have the uncensored ROM? :rolleyes:
Now they will recall the games and forever remove the original concept.
I would'nt send them back S***!
What they need to do is produce a new run of about a 1000 carts reprogrammed and send them to their distributor(s) for free
I can'yt see too many people wanting their cart tampered with for partial fatalities... :rolleyes:
-BB

Its about time japhei started selling boots of this mvs i may be very tempted to buy one.

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
rudekid said:
Its about time japhei started selling boots of this mvs i may be very tempted to buy one.

I bet you'd see a TON of purists make an exception for a boot with full violence. Personally, I wouldn't blame them in this case myself.

Alex0916

Bling kills, but...,
Hey ya'll the price has dropped to $565 @ coinop. Just a matter of time before it hits the $200 range. :D

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
Quantity: 3

Who the F*$( here bought some?!?? Show us the goods!

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
NeoCverA said:
Quantity: 3

Who the F*$( here bought some?!?? Show us the goods!

Probably an op, but I'm suprised no one has bought one yet, some people bought SvC nearly on release for over 1000, I just want a kit pic to hold me over :D

Amano Jacu

Charles Barkley
Well, SvC was a much more waited game, and SS0S is nothing more than an upgrade to a game less than a year old that can be had for less than 100$.

I just noticed SS0S is, for the first time, in Cosmicco's price list. 2 in stock for 645$ each :eek_2: