Neogeofreak - buy or not

chimpmeister

Former Moderator
Well, that's Chris Ray, the "better half" of "NGF", such as it is. Since I don't have personal experience with him, all I can say is that his eBay feedback is very good and he should be a reliable seller. I don't think he'd jeopardize his high positive eBay feedback rating by stiffing someone on an auction. Its likely that you'd receive everything he pictured for the auction.

Only thing to keep in mind is that, I believe that the Neo Geo MVS 1-slot board is the newer type, and doesn't include home joystick connectors or headphone connector, which are nice to have with a supergun-equipped setup.

wjw123

Krauser's Henchman
Chimpmeister,

>>>Only thing to keep in mind is that, I believe that the Neo Geo MVS 1-slot board is the newer type, and doesn't include home joystick connectors or headphone connector, which are nice to have with a supergun-equipped setup.<<<

Good to know, thanks.
smile.gif

Shawn

snkusa.com
My eBay feedback rating is well over 75+ positives. NGF USA’s ebay feedback How can he have well over 75 positives, when the total is 73?

Originally posted by chimpmeister:
Its likely that you'd receive everything he pictured for the auction.

If the lucky ebayer is to actually receive all of the extra’s pictured, then this auction is definitely worth checking out. The lucky ebayer could surely appreciate the neo-geo world rug that is clearly displayed in all of the auction pictures.

Big Bruno

20 Year Member
I have dealt with Chris before and he is a good dealer. Super guns go for around $300 new. One slot mvs-c boards go for around $150. digger man I think $150 is the reserve set on the last several auctions on this cart. And the other stuff is given out free to arcade dealers but if you do not know where to get them then someone usally charges for them. At one time I had about 20 puzzle bobble marquees and 20 KOF 98 marques along with several wild amibitions marquess. And a give them out free for exchange for others I did not have or added them to auctions I sold stuff on. Also note the MVS-c was the board given out with the Irratitng maze kits and those have been selling at $175 new with the extras in the kit. Although there is a small mod to do to get it to work with regular MVS carts so that is probably where that one came from. it also does not have a memory card slot, headphone jack or joystick ports. Personaly I would go up to $450 on it since it's all used. but it's a auction so you never can tell how high the stuff will go.

wjw123

Krauser's Henchman
Originally posted by Shawn:
My eBay feedback rating is well over 75+ positives. NGF USA’s ebay feedback How can he have well over 75 positives, when the total is 73?

If the lucky ebayer is to actually receive all of the extra’s pictured, then this auction is definitely worth checking out. The lucky ebayer could surely appreciate the neo-geo world rug that is clearly displayed in all of the auction pictures.

It's a good thing someone knows how to count, good catch Shawn!
wink.gif

Do you have a Super Nova from Mas - I was thinking about getting it - Any opinions welcome.

William

Shawn

snkusa.com
I have no need for a supergun, but if I was going to get one it would be a MAS super nova.

Mike

Bead Banger
I am waiting on the 1.1 version of the HGA from www.gwtrading.com I think that it is the best on the market currently.

I think that Chris's auction should sell for the following:

MAS nova- $300
1 slot- $200
Diggerman-$200
Extas???

I would expect him to get $650-$700 for this deal. It looks great and even with rug! (j/k) :]

J

JASON01

Don't order shit from dat motha fucka.

He still ows me my shit.

Mouse_Master

Support your local Sheriff, ,
Staff member
Back again....

Well, instead of making random posts, and using vulgar language, why not RESPECTFULLY write what NGF owes you.

Give us all of the details of the transaction. If you must use vulgar language, goto the war room.

This is your only warning!

Keith

Big Bruno

20 Year Member
just to make a correction. irritating maze comes with the mvs B board. Which is what is pictured in the auction. Guess I could have edited the first post. But seriously if your think about buying a Super gun setup you can also get a super gun new for $295 from www.massystems.com and the 1 slot goes pretty cheap also. And the other money I would spend on other mvs carts other then diggerman. Unless your a big fan of diggerman then I say go for it. the other stuff is nice also if you don't already have it.

[This message has been edited by Big Bruno (edited September 06, 2000).]