Domino Man MVS and AES titles on the way! =)

El Maricon Loco

Galford's Poppy Trainer,
Dominof.jpg

Me and Quix got our hands on the proto of this badboy, let me just say it completely blows every SNK release from the last 3 years out of the water...You ain't seen 1/2 of the Neo's capabilities till you've played this..

Last edited:

Dean

Choi's Clawmaker
Awesome......

may I ask where? (you got the proto from ?)

*awaits Billy Pitt's inevitable "I have the only copy" post*

Makismo

Ghost of Captain Kidd
I must see more of this Domino Man game! What is this game about exactly? I am sure that Domino Man will be the best craze since Neo Mr. Do! The value of Domino Man will go up and up! We must jump on this bandwagon at once! How much does this awesome game cost anyway? I simply must have this game! :drool:

El Maricon Loco

Galford's Poppy Trainer,
Oh we have our connections....Many of which speak only Dutch or Korean...

I heard the release price was going to be $425 MVS and AES kits, A steal really...
However it's rumored that a limited edition run of AES kits will be priced around $5-600, comes signed by the domino man champion from 80's, here's a pic of the guy i dug up
dude.bmp

Last edited:

El Maricon Loco

Galford's Poppy Trainer,
You guys need some screenshots...Let me hook you up
vDomino_Man.png
Don't want to give away anymore of the Domino Magic...August feels too far away

El Maricon Loco

Galford's Poppy Trainer,
No way man, this thing is maxing out the Neo Hardware, that is just a teaser screenshot..
Here's the old ad I found for the game, before it was delayed from its originally slated release of March 04
Domino_flyer.gif

Makismo

Ghost of Captain Kidd
I sure hope that the graphics are better than that. The screenshot that you showed looks like an Atari game - seriously. I had better see same serious sprite pounding action or I might call for wood, gasoline, and a big steak with little midgets in teletubbie costumes to satisfy my bloodlust.

Fran

today forever
20 Year Member
this thread is better than the idiotic spam you see pretty much everywhere nowadays

let me offer $ 5760 for the rare proto,btw

El Maricon Loco

Galford's Poppy Trainer,
Don't worry my man, There is no way I could show you the actual in-game shots, That's an early beta screen. I have to wait until the release is closer, because the demand for this game would be too high..I've got 10 copies reserved for myself, through my Dutch connection..

ViceMikey said:
No way man, this thing is maxing out the Neo Hardware, that is just a teaser screenshot..
Here's the old ad I found for the game, before it was delayed from its originally slated release of March 04
Domino_flyer.gif

I am glad that MS Paint is your choice of photo editing software.

El Maricon Loco

Galford's Poppy Trainer,
The most i can show is me and Quixie's proto here:
domcart.jpg

Obviously you are impressed by the size of the Domino MVS cart...It's nearly twice as tall as the standard mvs..Enjoy

Harry_Hearttrob

Geese's Thug
ViceMikey said:
Oh we have our connections....Many of which speak only Dutch or Korean...

I heard the release price was going to be $425 MVS and AES kits, A steal really...
However it's rumored that a limited edition run of AES kits will be priced around $5-600, comes signed by the domino man champion from 80's, here's a pic of the guy i dug up
dude.bmp

AES kits? :rolleyes: Dude, put the bong away.

NeoLord

Neo-Geo FAQs Editor
Will this title be sold at the Neostore or done independently? What are we talking for a price?

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
Give me a fucking break .... at least make an attempt to make it look real. :rolleyes:

butta's "ass pooping" picture looks more realistic, and would be appropriate right about now.

Amano Jacu

Charles Barkley
ViceMikey said:
The most i can show is me and Quixie's proto here:
domcart.jpg

Obviously you are impressed by the size of the Domino MVS cart...It's nearly twice as tall as the standard mvs..Enjoy

Come on, this pic is as fake as your anal virginity... :rolleyes: