Victoly?

vishema

Genam's Azami Sharpener
From today's update:

Usually pulling you to raise customer everyone 2004 July 23rd corporation SNK play moa generation 侮 謦 concerning the specification correction of ネオジオャ t ト "samurai spirits zero special" for mountain Tomokazu home outside ÷ part, thank you truly. Well, this day (23 days) from, exchange job for trouble correction is accepted concerning ネオジオャ t ト "samurai spirits zero special" for home of July 15th sale,, but ever since sale day, concerning arcade edition cruel level 1 setting large number we receive opinion. One specification of arcade edition say, originally, the cruel 阜 サ being unrelated, as for deletion of proper skill, to be something which alters game characteristic itself, unless it is appropriate correspondence, it is gist. Then, the case of the latest repair, as mentioned below the cruel 阜 サ (the body cutting 阜サ) you excluded, adding "decease secret principles" it solved, it does. Because of this, start of repair job about 1 week becomes to be late, does to put annoyance to on the customer everyone, but furthermore the request perpendicular オ about of no soldier/finishing acknowledgement it lifts., there is also the inquiry of transplantation to that cross garden edition platform of this ャ t ト, but we inform about the fact that it is not all transplantation stormy 閧 ヘ. The decease secret principles addition which modifies description 1. specification modification specification (deletion only of the body cutting 阜 サ). 2. Receiving repair timewise above-mentioned program repair end, start (from August it is the possibility that job can be started). 3. Ahead inquiring (Inc.) SNK play moa user support TEL06 - above 6339 - 6402

PrOzErG

Sacrifice is pleasure, , ,
From what I understand their going to fix the fatality's and sound problems? I can't really understand what their saying...

finngamer

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
vishema said:
Then, the case of the latest repair, as mentioned below the cruel 阜 サ (the body cutting 阜サ) you excluded, adding "decease secret principles" it solved, it does. Because of this, start of repair job about 1 week becomes to be late, does to put annoyance to on the customer everyone, but furthermore the request perpendicular オ about of no soldier/finishing acknowledgement it lifts.

Uhhh... If I'm understanding this translation correctly...

OMFG!!! :eek:

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
I'll reserve judgement until someone can translate this into something meaningful, but from the content it looks as though the level 1 cruelty settings are at least in their thoughts. :)

Cain Highwind

Kula's Candy
This definetely seems to be good news, though there's a small part in the translation saying "not all transplant be stormy". "Not all" makes me think they're not fixing everything about the violence settings.

But then, It also looks like they're delaying the fixes for a week to fix the problem with the fatalities, if I'm understanding right.

fantat

NEST Puppet
20 Year Member
I think I'll reserve my judgement until we have some confirmation from Shawn on this.

finngamer

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
Vishema, post a link to the page where you found this. And then someone who reads japanese could do a proper translation.

Verythrax

OWES ROT MONEY!
http://www.snkplaymore.jp/information/press22.html

Another online translator:

About specification correction of home neo-geo software "a sum rye spirits zero special"

Thank you very much for usually backing up. Now, although the exchange work for fault correction is received from today (23 days) on July 15 about the home neo-geo software "a sum rye spirits zero special" of sale, many opinions about arcade version cruel level 1 setup have been received since a sale day. Although it is 1 specification of the arcade version, originally deletion of the work which should be unrelated as for cruel expression is main point that the game nature itself is not changed and it is not suitable correspondence. Then, I do as adding the "death arcana" except cruel expression (body cutting expression) as follows in the case of this repair. Although the start of repair work will be overdue about one week and makes visitors trouble by this, I need your help in consent.
In addition, although there is also an inquiry of the transplant to the other home version platform of this software, a transplant schedule announces you entirely what is not been.

Account
1. Specification change

The death arcana addition which changed specification (deletion of only body cutting expression).

2. Repair time
It starts in response to the above-mentioned program repair end (it can be likely to start work from August).

3. Reference
SNK Pre IMOA User support call 06-6339-6402

Verythrax

OWES ROT MONEY!
EDIT:

It looks like that they are saying that will put them back, but not body cutting scenes.

It's hard to understand.

Last edited:

SNKJorge

Collection Gallery Keeper, CD Price Guide Analyst,
They should just give us the option of choosing the
violence settings we want, for fucks sake, we don't live in Japan. :oh_no:

fantat

NEST Puppet
20 Year Member
If Playmore is not going to give us the entire, complete, and original version unedited, they can go ahead and eat my ass. I don't want some compromised version where they only give us half of what was originally intended. They need to make things completely right.

beelzebubble

Knar Sdrawkcab, !t00w
15 Year Member
i need some info to try and understand this... at this point this is what ive come away with.

1. the moves added for special (zetsumei ougi i think theyre called) will be put back in (i thought they were in the home version??)

2. the cutting moves ala earlier ss's will not be put back in (these are the "zangyaku hyougen" or "expressions of cruelty" literally translated).

3. despite lots of questions about porting the game to other consoles, we have no plans or intentions to do so whatsoever. (i thought they were porting special to ps2??

Verythrax

OWES ROT MONEY!
beelzebubble said:
i need some info to try and understand this... at this point this is what ive come away with.

1. the moves added for special (zetsumei ougi i think theyre called) will be put back in (i thought they were in the home version??)

2. the cutting moves ala earlier ss's will not be put back in (these are the "zangyaku hyougen" or "expressions of cruelty" literally translated).

3. despite lots of questions about porting the game to other consoles, we have no plans or intentions to do so whatsoever. (i thought they were porting special to ps2??

I have exactly the same questions.

roninbuddha

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
xtoo_short20x said:
, for fucks sake, we don't live in Japan. :oh_no:

isnt that the point?

samsho 1-4 had no red blood on euro/us, only on jpn...

they(SNKP) still live in the 90's "no to violent videogames" crap

Big Bruno

20 Year Member
IMO.

unless it is brought back to how it was orginally released as, it will not make a difference to me. i still will not buy the home version. I'm glad they are making some efforts but still only half way. Then any kind of Bios fix would probably be thrown out as well. If you think about it if they are able to just cause the body cut scenes to be removed and the rest to stay then changing the bruelity level will have no effect.

If i am understanding this correctly they will probably make the moves available in the game just remove the cut scenes. prehaps only show the characters fading out.

finngamer

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
xtoo_short20x said:
we don't live in Japan. :oh_no:

Remember, all this part of the Japanese recalling and fixing of the carts. They haven't said shit about the west.

There are two possibilities:

1. Since they ARE fixing parts of the cart, they could fix all for the US version.

2. They ignore us completely.

I know, option 2. is much more propable, but I think it all boils down to how much they appreciate Shawn.

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
Just when I was beginning to think they weren't total morons .... :oh_no:

God knows what their final decision will turn out to be.

SNKJorge

Collection Gallery Keeper, CD Price Guide Analyst,
roninbuddha said:
isnt that the point?

samsho 1-4 had no red blood on euro/us, only on jpn...

they(SNKP) still live in the 90's "no to violent videogames" crap

The region of the system determines that.

Kiel

All About Shooters Mod., If you fuck with me, I'll
20 Year Member
I'd really like to know just what the hell is going on.

Tom

The Frog of Genjuro,
I just hope that if the carts are going to be censored the PS2 and Xbox version are uncensored. Butta, was it in "The official Xbox magazine"? I asked at Gamestop and they couldn't find the title on their comp for Xbox.

aria

Former Moderator
"English, muthafucker -do you speak it?!"

ernie2.JPG

vishema said:
From today's update:

Usually pulling you to raise customer everyone 2004 July 23rd corporation SNK play moa generation 侮 謦 concerning the specification correction of ネオジオャ t ト "samurai spirits zero special" for mountain Tomokazu home outside ÷ part, thank you truly. Well, this day (23 days) from, exchange job for trouble correction is accepted concerning ネオジオャ t ト "samurai spirits zero special" for home of July 15th sale,, but ever since sale day, concerning arcade edition cruel level 1 setting large number we receive opinion. One specification of arcade edition say, originally, the cruel 阜 サ being unrelated, as for deletion of proper skill, to be something which alters game characteristic itself, unless it is appropriate correspondence, it is gist. Then, the case of the latest repair, as mentioned below the cruel 阜 サ (the body cutting 阜サ) you excluded, adding "decease secret principles" it solved, it does. Because of this, start of repair job about 1 week becomes to be late, does to put annoyance to on the customer everyone, but furthermore the request perpendicular オ about of no soldier/finishing acknowledgement it lifts., there is also the inquiry of transplantation to that cross garden edition platform of this ャ t ト, but we inform about the fact that it is not all transplantation stormy 閧 ヘ. The decease secret principles addition which modifies description 1. specification modification specification (deletion only of the body cutting 阜 サ). 2. Receiving repair timewise above-mentioned program repair end, start (from August it is the possibility that job can be started). 3. Ahead inquiring (Inc.) SNK play moa user support TEL06 - above 6339 - 6402

Kiel

All About Shooters Mod., If you fuck with me, I'll
20 Year Member
Say "what" one more time.

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
You know what?
This is getting old really fast......
I think we better come to the conclusion that SNK Playmore has scammed the fans and they're not going tgo do a damn thing about it.
I can only suuggest that people get together,purchase the MVS cartrige,burn eproms and replace the chips on your home cart.
Those of you that choose not to do it that way,fine but I would'nt trust sending anything back to Playmore.
It appears that they're really concerned because there is a possibility to unlock the cruelty level in what is available now and they have made some alterations to remove any hope completely.
The best thing to do would be to purchase the home cart from Shawn now and make teh alterations yourself..
To hell with Playmore because they have demonstrated time and tiome again,that they're not sincere or sane.
Those of you intereste din teh game should request that Shawn lift the "hold" and time to move forward...
[