New stuff at Deadlyrave.com Vid/Wallpapers.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
I always wanted to make a vid on KOF 2001 regarding tapping.
This vid is one minute long and showcases combos for tak/xiangfei/yuri.

As for other sections:
9 wallpapers have been added. Feel free to download those.
I also reccomend if you have photoshop to use the 'smart blur' effect on some of these, because they are jpg's.
Please let me know what you think, and any submissions are welcome. Simply pm me. My email isnt working right because I gotta give verizon a call and sort out this mess, so keep in touch.

(*I also have another Omake coming from Kazuki Dash, this will be his third submission so raise your wine glasses to him.)

D
Deadlyrave.com

k'_127

NeoGumby's Sycophant,
20 Year Member
the site is shaping up pretty nicely. I'm downloading the KOF 2001 video at the moment.

congratulations :).

k'_127

NeoGumby's Sycophant,
20 Year Member
cool video.

it would be better if you used standard combos for these characters, where the player could pull them any where from screen, and against any opponent.

still, the way you throw these quick punches and kicks and connect them with SDMs ...... that was cool man.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
k'_127 said:
cool video.

it would be better if you used standard combos for these characters, where the player could pull them any where from screen, and against any opponent.

still, the way you throw these quick punches and kicks and connect them with SDMs ...... that was cool man.

You can pretty much, but you gotta give or take a few jabs depending.
These are pretty easy, the first one which is 5 to SDM with tak is a very nice cx set up I often use.

Kazuki Dash

Samurai Shodown Swordsmith
I remember making an observation about combo vids once, I'm paraphrasing now but after watching that new vid:

Combo vids are to KOF
as
And1 vids are to basketball
:buttrock:

really sweet video...you guys scare me with what you are able to pull off...
:eek: :buttrock:

oh and thanks for the shout-out...
:emb:

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Kazuki Dash said:
I remember making an observation about combo vids once, I'm paraphrasing now but after watching that new vid:

Combo vids are to KOF
as
And1 vids are to basketball
:buttrock:

really sweet video...you guys scare me with what you are able to pull off...
:eek: :buttrock:

oh and thanks for the shout-out...
:emb:

Kazuki, I am excited to get your next omake submission up. Yet, I cant even access my email right now, you think you could upload the pics and send me your quote by pm? Lemme know man.
My aim is LWKSNK, ICQ 132540606.