Whats my MVS collection worth?

In the last month since I got back into MVS I managed to collect the following games. What are they worth, I want to know if I made any good deals. Thanks! All of them are original (as far as I know) loose carts. All labels are original unless stated otherwise.

King of Fighters '98*
Neo Drift Out (Jap label)
Ultimate 11
Last Blade (Jap label)
Samurai Shodown 4 (Jap label)
Blazing Star (Fake label, white SKNG case)
Shock Troopers*
Neo Turf Masters
Real Bout Fatal Fury (??- still on the way to me)
Strikers 1945 Plus (??- still on the way to me)

*Cut serials

Thanks!

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
The MVS price guide is pretty accurate, assuming they're all loose carts. If not, then all bets are off.

Amano Jacu

Charles Barkley
50$ shipped...

Anyway I would say the MVS price guide is currently outdated and therefore not accurate. Maybe you could check the current ebay price for these games.

BeefJerky

Foreman of Jewish Tunnels
20 Year Member
Who cares? If you want NeoGeo "of worth" go with homecarts and leave the MVS for the gamers...

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
Nostromo said:
In the last month since I got back into MVS I managed to collect the following games. What are they worth, I want to know if I made any good deals. Thanks! All of them are original (as far as I know) loose carts. All labels are original unless stated otherwise.

King of Fighters '98* 30-40
Neo Drift Out (Jap label) hell if i know
Ultimate 11 hell if i know
Last Blade (Jap label) 25-40
Samurai Shodown 4 (Jap label) 25-40
Blazing Star (Fake label, white SKNG case) 50
Shock Troopers* 45+
Neo Turf Masters 48+
Real Bout Fatal Fury (??- still on the way to me) 25-35
Strikers 1945 Plus (??- still on the way to me) 70+

*Cut serials

Thanks!

I put my esitimates based off of what ive been noticing with these games. Cut serials dont have much of an effect on ebay. Here in the forums it does. fake labels seem to chop off like 5 bucks or so if you had a real one.

In the end it all depends how bad someone wants it and how hard it is to find it. Keep your games and play them. Thats why you got them isn't it?

DanAdamKOF

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
If you know of a place that sells NTM for $48, I'd like to see it.

Matt's right, no one should collect MVS for money.

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
DanAdamKOF said:
If you know of a place that sells NTM for $48, I'd like to see it.

Matt's right, no one should collect MVS for money.

Well if you dont mind paying half the price in shipping.......Hong Kong can hook up Big Tournament Golf aka Neo Turf Masters for $36+shipping.

DanAdamKOF

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
NeoCverA said:
Well if you dont mind paying half the price in shipping.......Hong Kong can hook up Big Tournament Golf aka Neo Turf Masters for $36+shipping.
Where were you year ago when I paid $80+shipping for it in the USA? :envy: Still worth it and a fraction of the AES price.

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
Honestly MVS is worthless, pay what you think is right to play the games. I've had well over 100 MVS games, sold off about 40 recently... they don't move fast, people don't want to pay anything for them. MVS is not for collecting, if you are getting into collecting you'll only lose money on the MVS. Do it for fun, not for profit :D

BeefJerky

Foreman of Jewish Tunnels
20 Year Member
nruva said:
Honestly MVS is worthless, pay what you think is right to play the games. I've had well over 100 MVS games, sold off about 40 recently... they don't move fast, people don't want to pay anything for them. MVS is not for collecting, if you are getting into collecting you'll only lose money on the MVS. Do it for fun, not for profit :D

Exactly why I have a consolized 2slot on its way in hopefully a week.

/me <3 $15 KoF97 MVS

Insaneclown

ICP Suxorz
You can make your collection worth as much as you want it to be. Or what you paid for them is what there worth. There ya go! ;)

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
Insaneclown said:
You can make your collection worth as much as you want it to be. Or what you paid for them is what there worth. There ya go! ;)

That's when I point out the SDB purchase I made in 2000 ;) The limit of all MVS games goes to 0...