An old question....but hell....

Syxx573

Azura's Swordsmith
First, buy the cds, and then use a program to make mp3's from the cds.

Hello, you just bought thousands of dollars in Neo Geo games... I'm sure you can afford it.

Another good place to check would be Napster 5 years ago. RIP.

KagerouSama

Dr. Brown's Time Machine Mechanic
15 Year Member
Syxx573 said:
First, buy the cds, and then use a program to make mp3's from the cds.

Hello, you just bought thousands of dollars in Neo Geo games... I'm sure you can afford it.

Another good place to check would be Napster 5 years ago. RIP.

Do you know if KOFChilie is still up and hosting, or is it down for good?

Beloved by Gaia

Tarma's Gun Polisher
hmmm, I see the first amendment still holds strong.
In this case, Syck or whoever the hell you are, you just wanted to open your damn mouth. There was no need for sarcasm and yes I did just purchase that lump sum of games for my neo-geo. Hasn't it occurred to you that maybe I took financial "risks" just for my gaming pleasure?

Syxx573

Azura's Swordsmith
Soundtracks are the cheap way to support SNK... buying someone's old games aren't going to help. Don't you want to support SNK, or just steal from them? :spock:

Beloved by Gaia

Tarma's Gun Polisher
Well, In a sense I see what you're sayin Syxx. In light of that I'll simply explain why I asked for those mp3's. I asked for them NOT for downloading purposes but to only know EVERY title of EVERY Neo-Geo track to EVERY Neo-Geo game. What I posted as the topic could've easily gotten miscontrued, alas rest assured that I'd be THE LAST person to even think of any type of "short-changing" of SNK as well as their products. Infact, I really wish there was something I could've done back when SNK was in its prime!!

IT'LL NEVER DIE IN MY HEART.

Syxx573

Azura's Swordsmith
Yeah right? I played Samurai Shodown V for like 30 minutes after spending hours upon hours finding it, downloading it, and getting the emulator to get it running.

Verythrax

OWES ROT MONEY!
Syxx573 said:
Yeah right? I played Samurai Shodown V for like 30 minutes after spending hours upon hours finding it, downloading it, and getting the emulator to get it running.

Well, I'm spending some time with SS5 actually. Rera, Yoshitora, Suija, Yunfei and Kusageredo looks interesting enough to try to finish the game with them, at least.

I'm not sure if I liked the AI... it's VERY easy at the beggining, even in level 8, but becomes cheap all sudden... well.