Where to send SSVS cart bought at Neo Store?

Dampfwalze

Armored Scrum Object,
20 Year Member
Since the carts seems to be defective (I mean the bugs, not the locked fatalities which are another issue) and Playmore offers to fix them, where can I send my SSVS cart to be fixed?
Sending it to Playmore will not work because they seem to offer the fixing only to japanese customers. Can the Neo Store solve this problem for their customers or will I stick with a buggy version forever? (Thank you very fucking much Playmore for a buggy AND censored game!) :annoyed:

(I use this forum to ask and not a PM to the Neo Store because I think there are more customers like me that are irritated by the situation and want to know how they can have their carts fixed)

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
I think you'll just have to sit tight until we get an official word from Shawn. I'm not even sure that SNKP will be offerring the fix to international customers.

Dampfwalze

Armored Scrum Object,
20 Year Member
Sitting tight can be a very difficult task if you'd like to run around and hurt some Playmore managers instead.

It woul be very lame if Playmore won't offer the fix to international customers, while they offer an official international version of the game and promoted Neo Geo games on their official US website with the Neo Store as licensed trader.