15 pin Neo controller plug

daybona

Juz,
I was wondering where I could buy one of these from.

Also, can you buy the wire and plug prefabricated, or do you have to solder it yourself?

-Thanks

Amano Jacu

Charles Barkley
In my local electronics shop in Barcelona, I can buy the plugs separately for soldering, or just buy PC controller extension cables, and chop the end that doesn't interest me.

daybona

Juz,
I already have a belkin extension cable!

Problem solved. Thanks man!

Now all I need to do is order a Sanwa J-Stick.

Bear in mind that many (all?) standard PC DB-15 "game port" extension cables have metal ends that are not quite the right size/shape for standard Neo ports (so they don't fit).

Some people buy cables with plastic plugs and then trim them manually to fit in the Neo ports. I'm sorry, but I don't know where you would buy ready-made DB-15 plugs that fit perfectly into a Neo port.

neo_X7

Disciple Of Orochi
martianviking said:
Bear in mind that many (all?) standard PC DB-15 "game port" extension cables have metal ends that are not quite the right size/shape for standard Neo ports (so they don't fit).

Some people buy cables with plastic plugs and then trim them manually to fit in the Neo ports. I'm sorry, but I don't know where you would buy ready-made DB-15 plugs that fit perfectly into a Neo port.

Neo Store! :loco: