jap Kizuna.

Vincere

No longer Tristesse
Sorry if it's the wrong place but I didn't know where to put this.

AES Euro Kizuna is well known for it's rarity and it's price but after wondering myself, I have hardly seen an AES jap Kizuna for sale. So I looked in the price guide and it's said "extra rare". So I'd like to know what's the usual price to get a jap Kizuna. I know, the price guide is made for this but it's been a long while this price hasn't changed so I'm not sure of its price anymore. To bring some more precision, I'd like the price for an at least excellent-state cartridge.

Thanks for the answers.

Curt

apostate
I'd say 600$, $700 and up.

- Edit that's about what i've been seeing them go for... For a minty cart you're undoubtedly going to pay more...

Last edited:

Vincere

No longer Tristesse
:oh_no: yea yea, I'm crying like a baby...
Still good to see that this forum has still savages...

I just want to talk about this game so if you don't mind, stop spamming this thread.

Chicago Cheeseburgler Crew

BANNED , Banned , Here's why
10 Year Member
Tristesse said:

I just want to talk about this game so if you don't mind, stop spamming this thread.

Stop whining.

beelzebubble

Knar Sdrawkcab, !t00w
15 Year Member
Tristesse said:

u do realize who you are asking to stop spamming dont you?

last time i saw kizuna here (there are 5 or so floating around denden town) it was at least 50,000 yen. prolly more like 55k.

Kid Aphex

samus' love slave,
600 700? Give me a break.
I was just selling a NM copy for 550$.

Curt

apostate
Kid Aphex said:
600 700? Give me a break.
I was just selling a NM copy for 550$.

I'd still say 600+ is a good range, for a Mint Jap Kizuna.

Vincere

No longer Tristesse
beelzebubble said:
u do realize who you are asking to stop spamming dont you?

Sorry but as it's been a fucking long time I'm not come back here, I really don't know that guy...

Anyway. What Would be a fair price for a good/excellent jap Kizuna? I mean, for a perfect-state box and blistered manual and for cartridge that has scuffings (you can't erase, which means not superficial).

I would like to make a good deal if I ever find one someday.

Kid Aphex

samus' love slave,
CurtWRX said:
I'd still say 600+ is a good range, for a Mint Jap Kizuna.

Really?

I paid $550 for mine...from a well known [and great] seller...and its one of the cleanest I've seen available in a long time.

It seems the price on that game has been dropping significantly and steadily; when I first got into the Neo, it's median price was $700 bucks!

Kid Aphex

samus' love slave,
Tristesse said:
Sorry but as it's been a fucking long time I'm not come back here, I really don't know that guy...

Anyway. What Would be a fair price for a good/excellent jap Kizuna? I mean, for a perfect-state box and blistered manual and for cartridge that has scuffings (you can't erase, which means not superficial).

I would like to make a good deal if I ever find one someday.

If that was my copy, I'd sell it for $400.

Vincere

No longer Tristesse
Kid Aphex said:
It seems the price on that game has been dropping significantly and steadily; when I first got into the Neo, it's median price was $700 bucks!

Oh, seems strange for a game that hard to find. I believe I've never seen it on ebay... I find that $600 is a fairly good price for an "extra rare" game though, no?