Kabuki Klash AES/ US MVS owners HELP

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
There was a time some years back when a site was building an archive of AES inserts both US and JAP but for some reason the site shifted and the updates stopped. Also, this was a time when technology was not so great with regards to scanners not to mention prices of scanners. I was a contributor to that site as I scanned my kof99 US, Ninja Combat and Spin Masters inserts (and some others I can not remember).

So I know the spirit has not died in some of you to help contribute to the neo-geo community and to you, I plea for your generosity:

If anyone with the JAP Kabuki Klash AES cart and anyone with US MVS KIT would be willing to do a nice scan of your insert, art/flyers, please PM me. I have been trying to create an insert bu quite frankly the artwork available is horrid and I am not at all happy with my options. For some of you that do not know me, I have been involved in creating inserts for MVS Shock-Boxes for the past few months and have built up a modest selection of inserts for the community.

I do not profit from these insert in any way, I simply provide them for the public to download/print for their personal collection.

If any of you are willing to do this for us, There are a lot of Neo-Geo fans that would greatly appreciate your generosity, including myself.

Thank you for your time,
-NeoCverA

Last edited:

SNKJorge

Collection Gallery Keeper, CD Price Guide Analyst,
Kabuki Klash never had a US homecart release.
Unless you're talking about the shitty NGF insert.

Neo Bomber Man

Miracle Seller, , ,
Unfortunately only the MVS version was released in English. There was never thus a home English release of any of the Tengai Makyou games.

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
Forgive my stupidity. How about a Japanese Insert Scan from the AES owners and high-quality Artwork/Flyer scan from anyone with US MVS kit?

I would like to create a US MVS Shock-Box Insert for all of us.

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
Nobody wants to help?

cool enough.

Maybe someone can tell me what the big deal is?