Magic Show in Las Vegas

Fukattie

Banned
Hi I'm just letting ya'll people in Las Vegas know that I might be in Vegas for the Magic Show at the Las Vegas Convention Center. Although you need special passes to attend, I'm interested in meeting some of ya'll while not at the show.

tsukaesugi

Holy shit, it's a ninja!,
Hooray!

Let's all hang out with the original Tora Kouhi.

Watch him perform his amazing "syntactic aneurysm"

Thrill as he displays his many fake accounts.

Stare in shock as he confronts his own gender-identity.

Roll up! Roll up! Come and see the show!

Fukattie

Banned
I am not Tora. I've told you time and time again that I used to be mr.kool. If you haven't been so busy trying to attack me because of my skin color then you would have noticed what Stickman Loser and Syxx said what really became of Tora. Do you even visit other places other than Neo-Geo.com?

tsukaesugi

Holy shit, it's a ninja!,
Fukattie said:
I am not Tora. I've told you time and time again that I used to be mr.kool. If you haven't been so busy trying to attack me because of my skin color then you would have noticed what Stickman Loser and Syxx said what really became of Tora. Do you even visit other places other than Neo-Geo.com?

LOLZ x 100

I don't give a fuck what your skin colour is, dipshit.

I don't give a fuck about what Stickman Loser and Syxx said either.

You're Tora, you're a moron, and everyone hates you.

Die faggot, die.

Howdoin

, Le BLING-BLING!,
Are there really ng.com members attending the Magic?

What do you do there, exhibitor or buyer?

PleaseKillMeNow

Aerobics Instructor,
Howdoin said:
Are there really ng.com members attending the Magic?

What do you do there, exhibitor or buyer?

(Sh)he's the one that panhandles outside by pretending to be a victim of {insert disease here}.

Stephane

Boss Hogg,
tsukaesugi said:
LOLZ x 100

I don't give a fuck what your skin colour is, dipshit.

I don't give a fuck about what Stickman Loser and Syxx said either.

You're Tora, you're a moron, and everyone hates you.

Die faggot, die.

Give some proof !
how you can be sure about that ? Imagine ! you insult someone you dont know maybe for the wrong reason !

Howdoin

, Le BLING-BLING!,
Tom Wopat said:
(Sh)he's the one that panhandles outside by pretending to be a victim of {insert disease here}.

I was more thinking of other members ;) Anyway I'll be at the Magic but its for work, everytime I have been to Las Vegas was for work and I never set foot outside the strip and convention center.

Fukattie

Banned
Hope to see you there, Howdin. It's on the 28th of August to 2nd or 3rd of September. I'll more than likely be an exhibitor. Last time I been there which was back in February 21-25th, I had a good time, I got to take a picture with Bootsy Collins and Gemini from American Gladiators. GBITCH was taking pictures with every celeb he could find like Larry Holmes, Mr. Biggs, Russel Simmons and P-Funk.