Buyer BEWARE on EBAY BAD TRADER

aluisi

Geese's Thug
:very_ang: Hi there i posted not to long ago in the tech fourms about me getting a SVC boot. Well I have been trying like crazy got my cash back from this A-hole and he refuses to respond to me. I tryed every thing I could to get my cash back. Becasue I ahve the item paypal wount give me my cash back. Well as he stated to me "yes it is 100% origanal" witch its not. Its a really crapy boot that doesnt even work properly. So i thought I would warn every one about this scam artist.

Ebay ID: neogeo4ever000

Email Address: segaboy79@hotmail.com

Name: Doug Brayfield (not sure if its his realy name)

Address: LEES SUMMIT, MO 64063

Thats all the address he left. This is probubly the same ass that has been scaming people on here. I just wanted to warn every one so no one else gets scamed. :very_ang:

OmegaSaber

Beast Buster
Did you try sending the item to Paypal and then having them refund your money? If you file a complaint stating that it wasn't what you were promised and that the seller will not contact you, you may be able to do that. I had a dispute with someone awhile back and since I didn't trust the guy to give me a refund I sent it to Paypal (they gave me the appropriate address) and within a couple of days the money was returned to my account.

Edit: This was WELL past the 30 day mark, after I filed a chargeback, and after they limited my account. Do what you can, good luck.

Last edited:

wizkid007

Hyperspin King., Beer Not Included.,
20 Year Member
It has to be done on the 30 day limit... after 30 days paypal just forfeits the transaction and there is really nothing u can do. It helps if u deal with them alot and have a number of verified transactions to boot. well im out.

My guess is Paypal's not going to reverse the charge. You can file a complaint within 30 days but they are going to say they are not responsible for the condition of the goods or something to that effect. Your best bet sounds like is to file a chargeback through your bank or credit card company. Just be warned if you do this Paypal will put your account on limited access. Having your account listed automatically pre authorizes Paypal to do transactions on your account. If you do do this also put a charge block aganst Paypal on your account because if you have more then one account listed or do a charge back Paypal will automatically deduct the funds from your second account against making you have to do two charge backs and keeps Paypal from making any charges on your account. Don't bother trying to call their customer support they are a pain to deal with. Let me know if this helps.

Thanks.

aluisi

Geese's Thug
yes Disconnected thats excatly what paypal said and said they would do to my account .I cant have my accoutn messed up i sell on ebay so i am skrewed

ToeJam

Marked Wolf
How much you pay for it? If it was 150 back then or close to that back then, then you should've known it was too good to be original. But I'm sorry to hear of your misfortune. If I was in your shoes I would never get Paypal involved cause I know they would screw you over like they're trying to do.

Why not try to get rid of it on Ebay like he did, but mention your situation, maybe a good samaritan will help you? :spock: how much you looking for it. But like you said, if it's a crappy boot that works half the time, no one might want it.

:(

-ToeJam :buttrock:

aluisi

Geese's Thug
well the thing is the guy i got it from clames that it worked for him. I have a 4 slot board and its glitchy mabye its my board

Chicago Cheeseburgler Crew

BANNED , Banned , Here's why
10 Year Member
well it sucks that you got a boot, but when you bought it, did you get pics first or anything? it's easy to tell a boot from a real deal svc.

also, for the glitchiness, put the cart all the way in, then pull one side out slightly, that may fix the problem.

aluisi

Geese's Thug
well see I heard that the back case one was a boot and the clear one is origanl then I heard its the other way around. So i thought the clear one was the origanl and thats what he was selling i am so confused. Thanks for the tip about inserting it I will try that