neo wave delayed

beelzebubble

Knar Sdrawkcab, !t00w
15 Year Member
what was slated as an "first half of july" release is now apparently the 27th of july. i was hoping to be playing it this week but oh well... few weeks wont kill me. expect impressions near the end of the month (tsuka and the rest will help im sure :D )

beelzebubble said:
what was slated as an "first half of july" release is now apparently the 27th of july. i was hoping to be playing it this week but oh well... few weeks wont kill me. expect impressions near the end of the month (tsuka and the rest will help im sure :D )

Heh. If only a couple weeks could fix how crappy it looks.

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
They should delay it right out of existence, and then start from scratch with some new ( :eek: ) character sprites. Releasing another lackluster title will only sink them further into the quicksand of gaming oscurity.

daveX

n00b
beelzebubble said:

Please tell me where you got this information from.

shirt

Andy's Clothes Designer
galfordo said:
They should delay it right out of existence, and then start from scratch with some new ( :eek: ) character sprites. Releasing another lackluster title will only sink them further into the quicksand of gaming oscurity.

Actually, you're exactly right. Fuck this game right in the ear.

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
galfordo said:

Isn't that what they are aiming for anyway? :eye: :eye:

OmegaSaber

Beast Buster
With the news that SNK did in fact move onto the Atomiswave because of piracy, what makes you think they'll be redrawing sprites? They can still bring the old stuff over to AW without getting their games bootlegged only hours after they release them.

NGT

J. M Club, ,
20 Year Member
OmegaSaber said:
With the news that SNK did in fact move onto the Atomiswave because of piracy, what makes you think they'll be redrawing sprites? They can still bring the old stuff over to AW without getting their games bootlegged only hours after they release them.

people need something to bitch about

Blue Steel

previously "bubu_X"
OmegaSaber said:
Then why did they bother making high res backgrounds? They didn't HAVE to... So this games sprites are disappointing, but it's not KOF '04 so I don't think we should be getting our panties in a bunch just yet, although it is disheartening. :(