I need someone to install a debug chip

gmfuss

Kula's Candy
i am looking for someone to install a bios degug chip in a japanese aes. i dont want to risk it myself. anyone?

Iroshi*Nagasaki

Kabuki Klasher
If you want any kind of mod on a aes system JEFF KURTZ is the man I totally recomend!! he did a hell of a job on my system!! A++++++ all the way! :buttrock:

Robert

20 Year Member
You're right to let someone knowledgable doing it. Marco, a french member here toasted his AES after modding it by himself! :crying:

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
your probably better off getting a unibios 1.3 rather than a debug. Make sure it's socketed so you will be able to easily upgrade it yourself.

gmfuss

Kula's Candy
i sent J Kurtz my aes last week, and according to the USPS, it was received Monday 7/12. It is Friday the 19th and i have heard nothing from Jeff. Should I be worried yet?

JMKurtz

Tech Support Moderator,
20 Year Member
Can you email me your name, address, and the DC#? I will check tonight to see If I have it. Also send me info about the box (size, markings if any, etc) just in case I need to contact the post office.

I've never had a package vanish. Wouldn't be the first time that a box was left at someone's house though.

Jeff
jmkurtz@columbus.rr.com