Funniest Instruction Book

Innovator

Cheng's Errand Boy
First let me say a big "Whassuuuuuppp!" to everybody here and I'm glad people are trying to keep the Neo Geo alive. Anyway I'd to ask something only Hardcore Neo Geo AES owners would know: What's the funniest NG AES instruction manuel?

Mine would have to be Samurai Shodown 2 with running gag about "poking out an eye out."

Billkwando

OG OG,
20 Year Member
Absolutely! That's still a running joke among me and my friends. "Haomaru, you're a crazy one. One of these days you'll poke your eye out!"

Thanks,
Billkwando
utngmlink.gif
http://welcome.to/undertheneogeomoon

Neo Bomber Man

Miracle Seller, , ,
Without any doubt in the world or any second thoughts, World Heroes 2 Jet. Page 9 alone was enough to make me fall off the chair! Lucky thing I was laughing too much for it to hurt.

That whole book is unique in the world of the Neo·Geo though. That sort of thing, no Japanese person could have come up with. ADK must have hired a real translator.

Ukyo

20 Year Member
NO WAY! By far its the Metal Slug X AES Instructions with the hilarious descriptions of the Cammel and Harrier Slugs...

The Cammel Slug: It's a Cammel! Shoot the Vulcan Cannon! Its a cammel! Hop on this baby in a tight situation and find out just what "It's a Cammel!" really means.

The Harrier Slug: There's nothing more convenient then this convenient slug!

LOL -Ukyo