When can we buy Neo-Geo.com shirts?

DarkHuman

Geese's Thug
I realy like the Neo-Geo.com winning T-Shirts, and I want em!
Just wondering if the shirts were ever sold yet. Thanks!

SSS

neo retired
Will not be made sold or distributed due to selling copies of copyrighted snk artwork is illegal.

daybona

Juz,
I just don't see why Shawn doesn't collaborate with SNKP to make this a reality.

I'd gladly pay an extra fee to cover copyright usage in order to sport a NG.com shirt.

Blue Steel

previously "bubu_X"
I think I will make my own Neo Geo/SNK shirts one of these days with some permanent markers on a white hanes shirt, I'll post pics once I get around to actually designing it and making it

BeefJerky

Computerstaat Funster
20 Year Member
I made a shirt about 2 years ago. Just for me, just for fun. Bought the biggest blue shirt I could at Wal-Mart and used a transfer paper I got at Office Depot.

The logo has seriously faded after years of washing. I don't think I ever posted it up on the forums so here. Have at it.

Set130_01.jpg

Nesagwa

Beard of Zeus,
20 Year Member
Yeah, but SNK-Capcom can get shirts, hats, custom dildos, anything they want.

Tom

The Frog of Genjuro,
Yeah it really sucks. Alot of the shirts were really cool, but b/c of playmore we can't do ng.com shirts. Well Playmore thanks for taking some the creativity and hard work of some fans and flushing it down the toilet.

Hide

Banned
I had my eye on some of the designs from the T-shirt competition. Been waiting and waiting hoping that some kind soul will get them made.

:(

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Yeah i think i'd wear an NG.com shirt. Unless it was a gay jersey.

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
I like a t-shirt too long as it has some kind of patch on it i hate printed stuff cuse in the end it just wash away afther so many wash's. :mad_2:

DarkHuman

Geese's Thug
Are you serious?! that's why we are never gonna get those? The winning shirt looks like they allready made one. Man, hinge must be pissed, his rock shirt ....Rocks.
Rock1.jpg

seriously......I'd pay a small fourtion for the shirt....god knows we pay enought for the games, us Neos got $$$! :blow_top:

Setsuna1982

World Her,
DarkHuman said:
Are you serious?! that's why we are never gonna get those? The winning shirt looks like they allready made one. Man, hinge must be pissed, his rock shirt ....Rocks.
Rock1.jpg

seriously......I'd pay a small fourtion for the shirt....god knows we pay enought for the games, us Neos got $$$! :blow_top:

i'd rather prefer the logo in the back

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
I've complained about the shirts thing in numerous other threads, and it's still something that I don't understand at all. Why is Playmore opposed to someone like Shawn (who we all know would only make a quality product) making t-shirts that would give them free publicity? They obviously have no intentions of making their own, so what gives? It just doesn't make sense.

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
Forum member rancor was making them like 2 years ago. Still got mine!

Jon

Dallas_Five

Terry Bogard's Taylor
the winning designs are cool, but i like kid aphex's the best:
FrontShirt.jpg

honorable mention goes to buro:
blue.jpg

and briggs:
shirt.jpg

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
DarkHuman said:
Rock1.jpg

Playmore really doesn't want that one printed, because not only would they take legal action against us, but DC Comics would likely turn around and sue the crap out of them for ripping off Legion of Super Heroes.

Nesagwa

Beard of Zeus,
20 Year Member
SouthtownKid said:
Playmore really doesn't want that one printed, because not only would they take legal action against us, but DC Comics would likely turn around and sue the crap out of them for ripping off Legion of Super Heroes.

Not to mention AeroSmith :rolleyes:

DarkHuman

Geese's Thug
Dallas_Five said:
the winning designs are cool, but i like kid aphex's the best:
FrontShirt.jpg

honorable mention goes to buro:
blue.jpg

and briggs:
shirt.jpg
briggs is cool too! nice work.

I'm going to just make my own, printed off the pics that are in the contest. I will make my own damn shirts. ravvle, ravvle, ravvle :very_ang:

Stokers

Geese's Thug
Seriously, if anyone can get one of those rock shirts made you can count me in for one of them.

When i first came to this neogeo.com, i was looking for the part of the site that sold them!

In fact this one is even better.

terrymotw.jpg

Last edited:

Shito

King of Typists,
20 Year Member
Sombody print any Kid_Aphex entry already.

Those were the only creation worth of printing process.

Mike Shagohod

Stray Dog Grunt
20 Year Member
I admit I want one too, but seriously guys just make your own damn "Custom" shirts of NEO:GEO stuff. Once NATORM H.Q. gets it's freggin' DSL connection set up and I'm a bit more settled in I'll take pics and post up my "Custom" Metal Slug shirt along with some other stuff Airbrushed to perfection, but its like $80.00 + tax at the cheapeast. My Rolling Thunder II Mega Drive shirt cost me about $175 USD. The more detail someone has to do, the more it costs for paints etc. So technically you can say a big Fuck You to those lame asses over at SNKP with their "official" bullshit castrations. Take the initiative and make some shirts, then come back and show em' off.

MERCENARY X99

Mercenary X99 said:
So technically you can say a big Fuck You to those lame asses over at SNKP with their "official" bullshit castrations.MERCENARY X99

I hear ya man but no disrespect... careful with those colorful metaphors towards SNKP... You'rabannedatossis disease has been catchy lately :cool:

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Seriously why couldn't we get a shirt printed like Kid Aphexs or Briggs entry? I don't see how you could be infringing any intellectual property by showing off the innards of a candy cabinet simply with the words "neo-geo.com"

DarkHuman

Geese's Thug
So G.D. lame. Ok, I'm making my own. I guess here's Fuck You #2 to them for not making the shirts. Wonder how many diffrent ones I can get. Less money in their pocket too!