Animeexpo 2004

kyosuke75

Mr. Big's Thug
Just wanted to know who's going to Anime Expo 2004 in Anaheim Convention Center this weekend (Friday-Monday). I'm going on Saturday and if anyone wanted to meet up, let me know.

I will be going only on saturday though as I do not have time to go the other days. My nickname I will be using will be Kyosuke75 like my nick on the forum.

If anyone wants to meet up, pm me.

Kyosuke75

jindo

Sakura's Bank Manager
Can't make it.....have to work this weekend.... :crying:

Dash no Chris

Jaguar Ninja,
I'll be there for the entire con. I'll likely spend much of my time assisting in the Rising Sun Imports (kimono vendor) booth in the dealers room, although I plan to make time for the MIQ concert. Just look for the guy in the Elvis shades and muttonchop sideburns.

BTW, Kyosuke75, I must compliment you on your avatar -- Chiyo-chan is quite simply the end-all be-all of everything.

--Chris

kyosuke75

Mr. Big's Thug
Dash No Chris,

Coo, I will definitely check out your vendor booth as I will be mostly just hitting up the booths and films/videos. I usually don't go to much else. I might go to some panels but not sure which ones. I will only be going on Saturday because my schedule is packed. I will be wearing a suit to compliment my friend's costume...ugh. Just look for a tall Korean dude with a suit and an annoying girl in outfit with him.

Kyosuke75