Huston, Get your ass in here!

vishema

Genam's Azami Sharpener
I am showing up there next weekend! any challangers!? :mr_t:

DanAdamKOF

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
Houston? Hmm maybe I can see what we can do... the stargate's a good meeting place and the smoothie restaurant next door kicks butt.

I'll have to see where I have time for it.

Maybe I can just bring my supergun to your hotel room :P (kidding! well unless you really want me to).

What day(s) will this be?

DanAdamKOF

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
I've been meaning to get to the Stargate and this is a good excuse. Just today out of boredom I put together a list of people in Houston on N-G.com, so that will come in handy.

Vishema, let us know the specifics of your stay and we'll see what we can work out.

vishema

Genam's Azami Sharpener
Sorry

*O/T*But I really do not get the point of correct spelling in the internet, when just about everyone types things like Teh haxxzorz, 31337, Donuts and so on... so please do not bother me about that. *o/t*

Back on topic; Well... The third (Saturday) at 3pm seems logical to me, howbout you guys? :smirk:

DanAdamKOF

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
vishema said:
*O/T*But I really do not get the point of correct spelling in the internet, when just about everyone types things like Teh haxxzorz, 31337, Donuts and so on... so please do not bother me about that. *o/t*

Back on topic; Well... The third (Saturday) at 3pm seems logical to me, howbout you guys? :smirk:
Saturday afternoon is a bad time for me as that's right after synagogue and I'm usually busy. Maybe Saturday Night? I'm not sure myself if this will work out, I will find out soon.

Sundays are usually good for me.

DanAdamKOF

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
Bump, Vishema could you let us know what date/times would be good for you? Saturday Evening/Night would be a really good time IMO as sometimes they close early on Sundays (and with this Sunday being right before the Fourth of July I wouldn't doubt they'll close early again). That is, if you want this to be at the Stargate...

Vishema, let us know!

edit: if you want I can PM all the houston members I know of and let them know about this, once the details are set.

edit 2: Stargate's info from Switchboard (you can use mapquest or something and figure out where it is):

Stargate the
2117 Chenevert St Ste B
Houston, TX 77003-5845
Phone: (713) 571-6960

Last edited:

vishema

Genam's Azami Sharpener
Ok!

I will be there by five(the latest) Stargate is fine, I am actually going to visit my brothers @ Houston(I haven't seen one of them in 8 years), and I decided to visit my neopals', who are just as important, I am sure he knows of this place, but just incase, I am taking a map. yes PM avrybody the more the marrier! :glee: :buttrock:

DanAdamKOF

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
On what day? And until what time? Would you maybe want to try and link-up handhelds at the smoothie restaurant next door?

vishema

Genam's Azami Sharpener
Saturday and I'll be there until 8 if I am not having fun. :cool:

Big Bruno

20 Year Member
hey so your coming down to H-town

Vishema won the Ushicon 2k1 tournament I held at Ushicon 2. still have the Athena?

Anyway though Probably can not make Stargate but welcome to Houston anyway. with Oni-con coming up we are meeting every weekend so my time is pretty much booked.

jjj

n00b
what a coincidence, i got last place in the Texas Showdown 2004 tournament! get ready for the challenge of your life!

DanAdamKOF

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
OK I'm gonna send out a PM to all the Houston members I know of with a link to this thread.

Date: Saturday, 07/03
Time: Around 5-8 PM (might last longer)
Place: Stargate Arcade

Be sure to post what you guys are wearing the day of the meetup!

Mexicant

n00b
last weekend stargate closed pretty early, like around 10

id check before you decide to go

DanAdamKOF

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
I think I asked last time I was there about the early closings... I think they were only closing early on the 4th but the 3rd (Saturday) would be the normal all-night hours... if you want I can ask the owner and make sure... do you?

As for games, well just search through the forums for "stargate" and I bet you'll find a few lists I've made (that still are somewhat up-to-date).

Will we bring our handhelds or not, vishema? The smoothie restaurant next door is a good place to link-up...

fatal fury fan #2

Duck King's DJ
four candy cab two have 4 slot
two big reds
1.4 slot
2.6 slot
svc
4 -cps-2
2 sf3
3 mvc
1 GG
2 cvs 2

thats what they had last time great neo spot

Mexicant

n00b
well the owner wasnt there last time i went, so its possible thats why they closed early

JFlex

Marked Wolf
I purchased my SuperNeo29 Candy cab from the owner of Stargate. I was there two weeks ago, if I recall correctly they have SS4, SS5, KOF 2002, KOF 2003, ROTD, Last Blade 2 in the 2 big reds. I purchased MOTW from him, so I don't know what he replaced it with. The Candy cabs that are left have Metal Slug 3, Bust a Move, Magical Drop (I think) and Dodge ball. I have a wedding to attend, but I may swing by for a minute just before hand.

vishema

Genam's Azami Sharpener
DanAdamKOF said:
Will we bring our handhelds or not, vishema? The smoothie restaurant next door is a good place to link-up...

Well I think it should be either on that smoothie place or SG, I will be at the smoothie place at 5 and then I will proceed to the arcade, not before killing a nice and big smoothie though.

I am Mexican dude(I might look like a mixture between Asian and Indian) Black hair, Kim-like haircut, brown skin(of course) and medium built.

I will be wearig dark greenish-brownish pants, black shirt, thick silver ring(on middle finger), a black leather strap on my wrist, a choker like silver neck chain with an eagle pendant(weatever they are called) and brown leather sandals(I like them)

See ya the guys!!

DanAdamKOF

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
I'll wear my white KOF 97 hat for sure. I'll post what else I'll be wearing on Saturday. My brother will also be there.

Also I'm bringing my handhelds: NGPC, GB Light, GBA SP, and SwanCrystal.