MOTW-2 "THE RETURN OF THE WOVLES"

jackiechan

n00b
Hello
To all neo fans.

The neo-arcadia site is posting a cover of the KOF2003 manga.
And on the Back cover, ITS advertise the MOTW 2/ THE RETURN.

Can someone go to the neo-arcadia site to confirm this.
and translate it in english, if this is true all i have to say is WOW!

Thanks.

Jedah Doma

Chroma Ma' Doma!,
Oh man, very nice bit of info. I'm not surprised they made a sequel I mean how could they not. Me be very happy. :D

Chicago Cheeseburgler Crew

BANNED , Banned , Here's why
10 Year Member
2d... 3d.... TELL ME!

Christ... if it's 3d I will chop my dick off.

I was planning to cut it off anyway... it's been talking behind my back.

Setsuna1982

World Her,
BTW... "Legacy of Might" was around 100x cooler than "Return of the wolves". What happened with that proto/fake/whatever of garou2 for mvs?

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
Hooray, our first fake news of the week. I was afraid we'd have to wait until tomorrow or Wednesday. Firstly, the comics posted on that site are not Japanese, they're from Hong Kong, so they aren't manga. Secondly, not being Japanese, they wouldn't mean shit news-wise. It would make no more sense than the guy who said NeoWave got released in Mexico months ago. Thirdly, the fact that this guy didn't post any links and only has a few posts, should throw up a flag.

Setsuna1982

World Her,
SouthtownKid said:
Thirdly, the fact that this guy didn't post any links and only has a few posts, should throw up a flag.

that was my point. the only anyone could need. the others reinforce the theory of fake news so they are useful

Howdoin

, Le BLING-BLING!,
It says that it announces the brand spanking NEW MOTW ... manga :mad:

BeefJerky

Computerstaat Funster
20 Year Member
Hah! Good thing it's just a manga or whatever. I'd hate to see Playmore ruin another series.

LOL!!! a MOTW manga, thats funny :buttrock: I would like to see a sequal to Mark of the Wolves, but if they were to make it, I hope it would live up to the first one, cause if it didnt that would be unethical :shame:

Last edited:
hey i have the comic and the whole mark of the wolf return thing is just saying that some motw charcters are back in kof 2003 like motw terry, tizoc and gato. coz lionking comics used to do the mark of the wolf comic when that game was first out

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
When i frist saw this thread i all most got my hopes up. But afther hearing it's fake it's a damn shame it wasn't ture. Shesh every body knows hk bootlegs every thing know to man but the news in gameing what the bloody hell! :mad: :loco: :oh_no: :eek:

Phoenix Down

Flagstaff Up,
20 Year Member
jackiechan said:
Hello
To all neo fans.

The neo-arcadia site is posting a cover of the KOF2003 manga.
And on the Back cover, ITS advertise the MOTW 2/ THE RETURN.

Can someone go to the neo-arcadia site to confirm this.
and translate it in english, if this is true all i have to say is WOW!

Thanks.

BTW, Around the World in 80 days really sucked. I expect better from you.