Are you sick of top tier CAPCOM characters in CVS2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Despair

Crazed MVS Addict
Ok then lemme rephrase, alot of people mostly everyone, play the CAPCOM from Blanka to Sagat to Yun to shoto's to Bison to Vega, E. Honda, Rolento & so forth wit no SNK characters. They rarely use them or don't like them. So I'm offerin SNK strats in this game. So just click that link.

Chicago Cheeseburgler Crew

BANNED , Banned , Here's why
10 Year Member
Despair said:
Ok then lemme rephrase, alot of people mostly everyone, play the CAPCOM from Blanka to Sagat to Yun to shoto's to Bison to Vega, E. Honda, Rolento & so forth wit no SNK characters. They rarely use them or don't like them. So I'm offerin SNK strats in this game. So just click that link.
You are stupid and gay.

Despair

Crazed MVS Addict
oh I see how it is, I try to stay away from my CAPCOM roots and flow with SNK but I get no thanks for givin' secrets and everything will FUCK U!

Last edited:

KagerouSama

Dr. Brown's Time Machine Mechanic
15 Year Member
Despair said:
oh I see how it is, I try to stay away from my CAPCOM roots and flow with SNK but I get no thanks for givin' secrets and everything will FUCK U!

That's not the point. Your post in gameplay for this was enough. If you want to generate interest in your topic, put a link in your sig. Adding a thread to the meet-up forum isn't a good way to generate interest in your gameplay--And it's really out of place here.

shir0

Later, Gumm0
Exactly...who the fuck posts this shit in the Gathering section?

It's for Gathering Information ONLY.

Noob's never read.

:oh_no:

Later

shir0

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
Despair said:

STFU, n00b!

BeefJerky

Computerstaat Funster
20 Year Member
I think I know why you're in despair. You're a fuckin' moron.

Status
Not open for further replies.