Not Happening (Pittsburgh)

Lashujin

Ghost of Captain Kidd
Sorry, but we needed to cancel because we couldn't get enough people to show up. We'll try again sometime.

Last edited:

Phoenix Down

Flagstaff Up,
20 Year Member
I'd love to come (great pizza too :D) but I have to work Thursday. Have fun tho.

Blue Steel

previously "bubu_X"
we should do this on a weekend some time too because more people could probably attend, but I can't wait, see you tomorrow!

Blaine

Hinako's Cook
Yeah! Any chance we can do it on the weekend?

I have to go with my girlfriend to Kennywood tomorrow. I have to leave for Atlanta on Sunday.

I'd love to swing by though.

Blue Steel

previously "bubu_X"
I'm probably gonna be getting there at around 4pm you're welcome to stop by. I think we should definitely do this on a weekend some time too so more people could come, but today will be cool and we will get to do a lot of head to head fighting, and puzzling :D

Lashujin

Ghost of Captain Kidd
Blaine - I'll be hanging around there this saturday after 6 if you want to swing by. If not we'll just plan a meet up on a saturday, and then a few other people could come up.

SSS

neo retired
Lashujin said:
Blaine - I'll be hanging around there this saturday after 6 if you want to swing by. If not we'll just plan a meet up on a saturday, and then a few other people could come up.

I could make it this Saturday, I'm currently about 7 hours away in NJ so there was no way in hell I could make it today. I should have a bunch of MVS titles arriving Friday, so I'll bring em.

lill-c

Dodgeball Yakuza
Hay Blaine love the saying under you're avatar. I am from Pittsburgh too and every time I go back to visit I have to go dowtown to get a fish sandwich and an IC from the Oyster House and get a sandwich from Permannys (hope I spelled that righ). :buttrock:

Blue Steel

previously "bubu_X"
I can't make it Saturday, I'm going to be in Virginia. I had a lot of fun yesterday though, you are one bad ass mofo when it comes to Magical Drop III! Of course, that was the second time I've ever played it. :buttrock:

Lashujin

Ghost of Captain Kidd
had a lot of fun yesterday though, you are one bad ass mofo when it comes to Magical Drop III! Of course, that was the second time I've ever played it.

Yeah it was cool. Sorry you can't make it. I'll probably do it again later this summer, so maybe you can make it then.

SSS

neo retired
Sweet, games just arrived. I just got Puzzle Bobble, Super Dodge Ball, and Shock Troopers 2nd squad.

Blaine

Hinako's Cook
I'd love to make it but I'm afraid it's too short notice.

I had plans thursday and I have plans on Saturday (and Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday).

Sorry.

But if we do do it again I have Super Dodge Ball (I remember when people would get excited if you had that...), Last Blade 2, Puzzle Bobble 1&2, Neo Turf Masters, Mark of The Wolves and Blazing Star (even though the sound is a little messed up on it).

SSS

neo retired
Phoenix Down and I will be making it. Waiting to hear from slerch and lee. Check your PM's.

Last edited:

Lashujin

Ghost of Captain Kidd
Hopefully this will work out. If it's just myself, Phoenix Down, and SamShoSensei then it's probably not worth it to you guys to drive up - I work till 6 pm. But if some other members can show, then it will be fine because I'll be around, but I'll need to be making pizzas in the back.

leepantalone

Pm'ing Rot. Always a Risk.,
I wish I could go.... instead I will be swatting mosquitos at a camp ground with my oldest son :oh_no:

Blue Steel

previously "bubu_X"
around August 20-25 would probably work out for me, just pointing out that this would be a good time for me, I don't know about everyone else?

Sigmund

n00b
Wow. I need to follow this more. I know I've PM'ed with a couple of you guys, but I'd love to have a Neo infested outing some day. Weekends are best for me, since I work weekdays.

If nothing else, I feel a lot better knowing there are more people in Pittsburgh that appreciate the Neo.