Sale On At Neo Store!!!

son_of_bael

Host for Orochi
$300 for SSV? tempting, but I'll wait for SSV special. I wonder if this will be a permanent price reduction??

@SHO, I just replied to your PM. thanks buddy.

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
*refuses to look*

I'll wait until someone tells me what it is...

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
EMAGDNIM said:
Dont really want to look. I have no money :(

Hah, you're right. Anyway, it's most likely AES Games, or MVS Kits, none of which I'm into...

SHO

Raiden's Valet
just ss5 and kof02

too bad i'm out of cash

kof02 is a good deal

VinylBoy

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
Too bad the sale is only for two days...
Would love to get the KOF 2002 MVS at that price, but money to purchase won't be there until later. :(

Average Joe

Be water, my friend.
20 Year Member
I had to fucking look. :shame:

*sigh*

Picked up a 2k2 kit and my cab doesn't even have a working monitor at the moment... but I couldn't pass up a deal like that.

SpaceBoy

n00b
Is this a good deal at kof 02, I just ask because I see arcade shock has it for 99, but it comes with the english inserrts instead of spanish..

I have 0 kof, is this a good one to start with? Thanks.

Super Porky

Camel Slug
I'd love to buy Kof2002 but I just spent the cash I had on a Kabuki Klash AES. Oh well, I have enough KOFs anyway.

Super Porky said:
I'd love to buy Kof2002 but I just spent the cash I had on a Kabuki Klash AES. Oh well, I have enough KOFs anyway.

Were you the guy who outbid me for this on eBay the other day? Damn if so you got a deal.

Blue Steel

previously "bubu_X"
SpaceBoy said:
Is this a good deal at kof 02, I just ask because I see arcade shock has it for 99, but it comes with the english inserrts instead of spanish..

I have 0 kof, is this a good one to start with? Thanks.

Yes, it's one hell of a deal, buy it now! I almost had one for $65+ $10 for shipping on ebay a while back, but I was outbid by a dollar in the final seconds. You should definitely buy it. You aren't going to find it any cheaper than that, plus it's new, plus it's one of the best kof. Buy it.

Super Porky

Camel Slug
Electroman said:
Were you the guy who outbid me for this on eBay the other day? Damn if so you got a deal.

If you are referring to Mouse Master's auction, then the answer is yes. Sorry dude!

Orochi Iori Y

Frenzy Football Player
Damn... I'm tempted to pick up '02 now... I know I am going to get it for MVS eventually, just a matter of when. I can see that it isn't going to get anywhere near to selling out with the sale though so I may have to wait on this one... :confused:

Don't want to, but probably should.

GoSpits

Benimaru's Hairdresser
20 Year Member
I'm pretty new around here, so I was wondering how often sales like this pop up?
I don't really have the cash now either, but if I did or when I do, I wouldn't hesitate for a moment to pick it up.

SNKJorge

Collection Gallery Keeper, CD Price Guide Analyst,
GoSpits said:
I'm pretty new around here, so I was wondering how often sales like this pop up?
I don't really have the cash now either, but if I did or when I do, I wouldn't hesitate for a moment to pick it up.

Every six months or so.

GoSpits

Benimaru's Hairdresser
20 Year Member
xtoo_short20x said:
Every six months or so.

Thanks for the quick reply.
It was really tempting, but I think I can wait six months for the next one. :mr_t: