Guilty Gear Sundays: Rebirth "More games and more beat downs."

Heidern98

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Guilty Gear Sundays: Rebirth "More games and more beat downs."
Arcades are dieing down. People are losing hope. Gamers all over the USA are lost and without hope. Pandora's box has been opened and the hopeless of gamers has been issued to helpless fighting game fans all over Atlantic South. However there is one last ray of hope.....

Heidern98 and TEK present

Guilty Gear Sundays: Rebirth

Where: South Florida Pompano at Heidern98's crib

Address: 1009 Pine Drive Apt #7 Pompano Beach Fl. 33060

Directions: Coming from I95 or Turnpike: Take the highway till you come into the Ft. Lauderdale area. Look for Atlantic Blvd in between Copans (1 exit north on I95) and Cypress(1 exit south on I95). This is right by a toll on the Turnpike. People coming from I95 North be carefull causet there is an Atlantic > AVE < about a half hour North of Atlantic Blvd so don't get off there. Get off on Atlantic Blvd East and head past Dixie Highway and then past Cypress Road (which runs North to South). Keep going and you will see SE 11th street with a Walgreens on your left hand side. Make a right onto SE 11th and head south. You will pass a stop sign and then approach another. You will see Pompano Point on your right hand side which is a two story Apartment building. Park in a guest spot. Im the middle appartment upstairs #7.

Time: Every Sunday starting at 1:00 pm (typically) ending at 12:00 am (typically but not really)

INFO: WHAT DA FUCKS GOING ON!!!
Yes ladies and gentlemen, GGXX and many others have been brought straight from your local arcade and brought to Heidern98's bran spanking new home. But this ain't no normal GGXX gathering.... No way sir. I'm back and badder then ever.(And cheesier if you havent noticed)

6 TV's all with individual systems.

Tons of systems including but not limited to: 2 PS2's, 2 Dreamcasts, X-box, Gamecube, and 4 Computers for you online gaming freaks....

Games featured:
Main feature: GGXX
Others: MvC2(Gotta love it, I can't deny no longer), CvS2, SF2 Aniversary Edition, KOF, Tons of Neo Fighters, Soul Calibur 2, VF4, Tekken Tag, Puzzle Fighter, SF 3S, Alpha 3, and tons more. Bring what you want to play and we will play it.

2 big rooms ready for tons of gamers.

S. Florida's most elite players including members of TEK.

Huge and loud stereo surround sound.

Profesional gamer sticks like MAS and GGXX custom.

Constant anime being played a CPU for those who don't feel like gaming. Naruto, Kenshin, Beserk, One Piece yatta yatta... NO POKEMON

I will also be setting up a webcam on a website, so those who can't make it or just wanna see whos over and say hi can check it out.

If you know me, you know that I am a constant promoter of gaming and you know the fierce competition that has come to my old house with over aproximitly 80 gamers throughout this last year. I want it by the hundreds this next year. The new place is tight and its my own place with 2 of my roomates. Gaming should be top notch competition and with summer aproaching Im expecting lots of peeps from now on. I hope to see all you crazy mofos there. Lets fuck shit up Florida once and for all.

AIM: Heidern98
Phone # 954-822-6668

ALSO THERE IS A PARTY FOR MY FRIENDS AND WHOEVER WANTS TO COME ON FRIDAY June 4th. There should be lots of chicks and lots of alchahol although try to BYOB please. It should start around 10 and I would love for any of you crazy bastards to show up. You are garenteed to get laid since me and my friends own like half this complex (my good frien is the land lord). See ya... call me for any questions......

Verbatum

Rugal's Panther
Man, if I lived out there, I would soooo make it. All you have to say is "Guilty Gear", and I'm there!

Darklighterx

J. Maximum Fan Club President
20 Year Member
Guilty Gear??
Damn! Why can't North Texas get some good shit like this???!!!! :very_ang:

geekabilly

Mickey's Coach
I will be showing up next sun... want to see what its all about..
need me to bring anything?? :buttrock:

Heidern98

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Sorry man this week is a rare occasion and Im super sick so we arent having it.. next week i should be fine tho.. please make sure you come...