Houston Area Arcade Group 6/4-6/5

Big Bruno

20 Year Member
Just I Fyi

I actuall going to be in Dallas this weekend for A-kon, But the HAAG is holding a expo in Houston

HAAG Expo

if you like classic and current games you should go. I would have setup my Neo cabs if it was on any other weekend other then This one. The will usally have a few Neo Cabs there though. it is pretty cheap and the rooms are only $49 a night.

DanAdamKOF

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
I was gonna do this but I didn't know anyone going (that's one of the points of this thing, to meet up with people) and I'd also like to showcase the Science Fair JAMMA Test Rig :) (be a displayer not a looker).

Next year I might consider this seriously...

Mexicant

n00b
All my life, and i still hate it!!!!!

Nice comfy winter then BAM, 104 degrees, and im taking like 4 showers a day, lol

DanAdamKOF

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
Mexicant said:
All my life, and i still hate it!!!!!

Nice comfy winter then BAM, 104 degrees, and im taking like 4 showers a day, lol
Same here but I think my life is not as long as yours :). I like it here though.

Yeah the winters are awesome because the hot and cold balance out, but yes, summer can be really hot.

DanAdamKOF

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
Mexicant said:
so have there ever actually been any H-town meetups?
Yeah, I've met quite a few fellow Neo fans through these gatherings. It's usually at the Stargate arcade on Chenevert (sp). Usually I end up making the thread to get one going, I don't mind though.

Have you ever been to the Stargate? Whenever I'm there I'm easy to spot, I'm the 16-year-old who wears a white KOF 97 cap.

DanAdamKOF

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
Mexicant said:
what side of town is it on?
I rather suck at directions, but you can look on a site such as www.mapquest.com or www.switchboard.com and search for "Stargate" in Houston, TX and you can see a map. I'm not sure on this but I think that with MapQuest you can give it your address and the arcade's address and it will give you directions.

Edit: I'm gonna be off to bed right now, we can talk later through PM or instant messenger (or just spam this thread :) )

Last edited:

Mexicant

n00b
cool, thats on my way home from school.... kinda i prob check it out this weekend

what kinda selection do they have?