Rage of the Drangons problum And Lables

aluisi

Geese's Thug
First off I would like to know if any one else has had a problum with there Rage Of Dragons game. I am running it on the MV-1F board and it has a tendicy to crash and restart. Is this due to the bios of my board. I looked at the game and it is a origanl game. Does this game have issues with older bios?

Secondly I just got a stakes winner 2 and the lable sucks bad. So is there a place on the net that you can down load and print lables for your MVS games?

THanks every one in advance. :buttrock:

ToeJam

Marked Wolf
Old problem, do a search in the Tech support for a Fix (solder) or load up a Uni-bios. I do not have the Uni-bios, but did the Solder fix. Every now and them my MVS-1F restarts RotD but the game works flawless from start to end (Damn you Johan!!) 99% of the time.

-ToeJam

aluisi

Geese's Thug
ummmm

I surched all the froums and every one mentions the fix but no one says how to do. One person say

The only fix that worked for me was:

1. Remove R1 resistor.
2. Remove R6 resistor (221 ohm).
3. Take resistor from R6 (221 ohm) and put it into R3

But on what board do you do this on and are there any pics up becasue I cant find any.

ToeJam

Marked Wolf
http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77003&highlight=ROTD

Shows a picture. It's on the bottom board if I remember correctly. I can open up my board in a second. The jumper's resisters place to make a bridge is like towards the bottom right near teh edge connector that goes in the MVS slot.

It's a very simple fix.

That picture that does show should help greatly to see where to solder/desolder. They are friggin' tiny!

set2134

New Challenger
I have had the same problem i thought it was dust lol, Thanks for the info Toejam :D