Metal Slug 3 Preview in GamePro #189

Jim is hot

Cheng's Errand Boy
Oh brother. Here's what GamePro has to say about MS3 (I just got this issue today).

'Neo*Geo fans rejoice (all 10 of us)! ....... Originally releasted for the "24 Bit" Neo*Geo MVS arcade systems and the astronomically priced AES home systems back in 1998, Metal Slug 3 is the fourth installment in this clut classic shoot-everything-that-moves series.'

Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't MS3 released in 2000? Gotta love "Neo*Geo fans!"

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
Whereas EGM had their glory days - Gamepro has always sucked teh azz. Pretty much what I'd expect from them.

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
Jim is hot said:
Oh brother. Here's what GamePro has to say about MS3 (I just got this issue today).

'Neo*Geo fans rejoice (all 10 of us)! ....... Originally releasted for the "24 Bit" Neo*Geo MVS arcade systems and the astronomically priced AES home systems back in 1998, Metal Slug 3 is the fourth installment in this clut classic shoot-everything-that-moves series.'

Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't MS3 released in 2000? Gotta love "Neo*Geo fans!"

Question... is that a direct quote? Or did you type "releasted" and "clut"... just wondering.

Jedite

Bunker Buster
Jim is hot said:

Yep, MS3 was released in 2000. It was the last MS made by the original SNK. MS4 was developed by Mega, and MS5 was developed by SNK Playmore. Well, I don't think that Gamepro research every single thing about the NG, because they figure that the NG is not as important as the PS2, GC, and XBOX. :(

Blue Steel

previously "bubu_X"
just remember gamepro sucks ass

after I ripped out the page with metal slug 3 review on it I threw away the rest of the magazine, I really only ripped out the metal slug 3 page for the pictures

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
MS 3 xbox is kinda buggy - I've already had two weird things happen in the game. In level 5, I killed a few guys then everyone just miraculously disappeared - didn't see any more enemies until I finally restarted the game.

Jim is hot

Cheng's Errand Boy
nruva said:
Question... is that a direct quote? Or did you type "releasted" and "clut"... just wondering.

sorry for the misspelling. it should be released and cult

Kazuki Dash

Samurai Shodown Swordsmith
SnairDogg said:
just remember gamepro sucks ass

after I ripped out the page with metal slug 3 review on it I threw away the rest of the magazine, I really only ripped out the metal slug 3 page for the pictures

for some reason I pictured this being done at a newstand and couldn't help chuckling...

Blue Steel

previously "bubu_X"
Kazuki Dash said:
for some reason I pictured this being done at a newstand and couldn't help chuckling...

Well, I didn't pay for it in the first place, I signed up on that one website for a free subscription. But I've bought gamepros in the past and thrown them away in a few days because they had nothing to offer me :confused:

I miss the nineties

Syxx573

Azura's Swordsmith
They gave the game 4/5s accross the board...

even graphics.