Greetings forum....I have a Sam-Sho II MVS cab and...

jeLUCK

n00b
------------------------------------------------------------------------
was wondering if anyone could help me out with a couple of n00b questions?

From what I read on the HARDmvs site, my cab uses the mv-1fz board (have pic's but don't think Im able to post attachments)....basically, if anybody can info me as to feasibility, I'd like to add the following upgrades/mods to my cab....

1) memory slot; can this be retrofitted by replacing the mv-board w/ a 2or 4 slot?
alternatively, since (as explained at HARDmvs) the mv-fz1 is the same as the mv-1 minus the memory connection, can this possibly be added to the existing mv-fz board?

2) Im planning on buying some CP2 a+b board, but wasn't keen on the idea of drilling into my CP. I've seen several external joysticks+6button controllers searching various sites....my question is who sells teh best?

3) who sells an external trackball controller similar to the joystick setup....if I bought the Irritating Maze kit, which uses a new mv-board to interface w/ trackball, will it work w/ non-MVS jamma trackball games (by switching harnesses, etc, etc??)

4) last one (thanx in advance).... I'd like to buy 'Lethal Enforcer," which uses an optical gun setup....how/where could I find some info on making this work?

Much appreciated...thanx