SNK collector?

roninbuddha

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
well it obvious that many people here collect MVS/AES stuff... but are there SNK fans here who collect other misc items like Soundtracks, Drama CDs, mooks, artbooks, toys, etc. which are SNK related?

ive been colecting snk cds recently (i got kof96's AST and KOF97's Drama Cds), and im currenlty looking for the "SNK All About Illustration" artbooks...

well that's all

Blue Steel

previously "bubu_X"
I have the SVC Mook, and am interested in buying others. I'm desperately trying to find the Bang Aid King of Fighters CD box set, can anyone help me out with that? :loco:

The Legendary LoneWolf

The Garou Densetsu Guy,
20 Year Member
roninbuddha said:
well it obvious that many people here collect MVS/AES stuff... but are there SNK fans here who collect other misc items like Soundtracks, Drama CDs, mooks, artbooks, toys, etc. which are SNK related?

ive been colecting snk cds recently (i got kof96's AST and KOF97's Drama Cds), and im currenlty looking for the "SNK All About Illustration" artbooks...

well that's all

I got A LOT of that sort of stuff

Shito

King of Typists,
20 Year Member
I have a complete NeoGeoFreak (JPN magazine) collection, plus a bunch of mooks

I also collect SNK-related Japanese telephone cards

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
I wouldn't say I collect them, but over the years, I've picked up any SNK Gamest or Arcadia mook that's crossed my path. I need all the help I can get.

I have the soundtracks I really love: FFS, FF3, RB2, KOF 2000. I wouldn't mind KOF '96, '98 AST (great versions of many favorite songs), or RBS if I ran across them, but I wouldn't say I was hunting them down either. No hurry.

A few posters that came with the mooks or with Gamest magazine back around '93-'95. No toys, models, wall scrolls or anything like that.

Oh yeah, and a cab. The same model as from my glory days of playing Fatal Fury Special in Shibuya and Shin Matsudo. A MVS 25 with authentic Japanese game center cigarette burns on it. If only it had the ashtray holder attatchment (although I quit smoking 10 years ago -- on that trip, actually). Ah, the memories...

shir0

Later, Gumm0
Shito said:
I have a complete NeoGeoFreak (JPN magazine) collection, plus a bunch of mooks

I also collect SNK-related Japanese telephone cards

People love the hell out of those phonecards.

Only one I have is the one I got with KOF99 ngh.

Later

shir0

Visuatrox

NEST Puppet
"Drama CDs" what is that?. Is it some kind of collections with the best drama from these boards? :make_fac:

roninbuddha said:

I do! I DO! I've got quite a few artbooks and mooks, as well as a ton of manga and doujinshi (not to mention posters, MVS extras, and trading cards). Just take a look at my pictures on the Collections page for proof (new pictures will be added soon, FYI).

CBVicious

Zero's Secretary
SnairDogg said:
I have the SVC Mook, and am interested in buying others. I'm desperately trying to find the Bang Aid King of Fighters CD box set, can anyone help me out with that? :loco:

www.gamemusic.com has those but I heard they're expensive. They are based in the US though.

roninbuddha

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
insaneben said:
I do! I DO! I've got quite a few artbooks and mooks, as well as a ton of manga and doujinshi (not to mention posters, MVS extras, and trading cards). Just take a look at my pictures on the Collections page for proof (new pictures will be added soon, FYI).

Me too, i love those Doujins (not the hentai ones), ive got around 5 kof '97 doujins, and others, in fact, i have that doujin in your sig..

and recently, ive found some kof2000 offical trading cards, i got one booster, containes 7 cards... but each booster is expensive. . .