Baseball Stars 2 question

wizkid007

Hyperspin King., Beer Not Included.,
20 Year Member
IS the game baseball stars 2 english version the exact same as the jap version and depending on the console u are using... it detects what version u have and plays the version corrosponding to type of neo geo system u have??? Im wondering because i bought the game off ebay and it was supposed to be the english version but it comes up as the jap version when i play... this due to my jap console or does the game have a switched chipset?? thx any help would be appreciated.

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
Yeah, you're right. JPN and English games both have the exact same chipsets, but will boot up in English or Japanese depending on what type of system you have. Get a debug bios installed in your machine if you'd like control over this.

SSS

neo retired
wizkid007 said:
IS the game baseball stars 2 english version the exact same as the jap version and depending on the console u are using... it detects what version u have and plays the version corrosponding to type of neo geo system u have??? Im wondering because i bought the game off ebay and it was supposed to be the english version but it comes up as the jap version when i play... this due to my jap console or does the game have a switched chipset?? thx any help would be appreciated.

neo*geo?