meny mothers boards in a cabinet yes or no

raikou

n00b
i have an MVS board in there right now and soon my hyper 64 on the other side i'm also getting a STV-titan mother board with radiant silvergun would you recamind geting a nother cabinet or squeezing it in and buy more MVS games instide

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
I was a little concerned that you had stolen my mom's pcb's and put them in your cabinet :D :tickled:

Curt

apostate
Hmmm... it's hard to understand what your saying...

but... it does sound packed...perhaps just swap them out when your not using them...

otherwise yes... get another cabinet... the more cabinets the better... they look... Cool...

EVIL NICK

ALL CAPS,
20 Year Member
ttooddddyy said:
http://www.multigame.com/jamma.html

or if you want just a couple of boards use a 2 way 5 pole switch to switch the RGB sync and 5 volts via a relay. There is no harm in having the secondary boards buttons/switches in parallel with the used board

:eek:

That's so simple, but makes so much sense!

I think I'll do that...

Thanks! :buttrock:

SNKJorge

Collection Gallery Keeper, CD Price Guide Analyst,
raikou said:
i have an MVS board in there right now and soon my hyper 64 on the other side i'm also getting a STV-titan mother board with radiant silvergun would you recamind geting a nother cabinet or squeezing it in and buy more MVS games instide

Is there a retard to english translator out there?

ttooddddyy

PNG FTW,
EVIL NICK said:
:eek:

That's so simple, but makes so much sense!

I think I'll do that...

Thanks! :buttrock:

I have never actually tried this, in theory it should work.
The only thing to stop it working would be the two boards button/joystick input buffer impeadance being in parallel, possibly being low enough to register as a low (as if switched to ground.)
I dont think this would be an issue with only two boards in parallel.
Will try it out this week.
It certainly would not risk damage to the boards.

raikou

n00b
thank you ttooddddyy
I got my STV-TITAN mother board and Radiant sivlergun last night. I put it into my cabint it works great. At the moment I have in there a MVS mother board, STV-TiTan and a Hyper 64 board. I could fit one more if I wanted to, but at the moment i'm saving up for a nother NEO-GEO cabinet.

raikou

n00b
i picked up an ATOMISWAVE this week for $150. So I might put that in the cabnit also. After I get a game for it.