Metal Slug 3 Limited Edition Kit!

legendofspeed

B. Jenet's Firstmate
PA.03649.001.jpg

Goddammit, only if I was into the import scene sooner in life, I want that Metal Slug 3 cup badly :drool_2:

SNKJorge

Collection Gallery Keeper, CD Price Guide Analyst,
legendofspeed said:
PA.03649.001.jpg

Goddammit, only if I was into the import scene sooner in life, I want that Metal Slug 3 cup badly :drool_2:

Kit? :spock:

I think that's a Taiwanese or HK version. Someone posted this long ago...

Metal Fatigue

Robert Garcia's Butler
Yea that was I who posted about it a while back, I bought one the second they were up on Play Asia at like 4am one night/morning. Within 15 minutes after I placed my order they were sold out, unfortunately I sold mine a month later, wish I kept it. Good luck finding one, near impossible at this point.

Howdoin

, Le BLING-BLING!,
There is one right now on a famous US auction site... I am not gonna post the name, would not want competition :D

rockhoward

Crossed Swords Squire
As a Korean myself, I knew that coming from the beginning and I'm still kicking myself in the head for not getting this... now I'm searching everywhere to get it and it seems that no one's selling this anymore...

Maybe I should get Guilty Gear XX Metallic Robo Ky Edition (Also Korean limited edition PS2 game) before it gets sold out too. comes with a pen with GGXX logo, a custom soundtrack CD, and a nice shiny metal box.

There are lots of Korean limited edition PS2 games. So if you like those limited edition PS2 games, look for korean ones. (not just GGXX, MS3, but also Shin Megami Tensei Noctourne LE, LE of Sakura Taisen series, and etc.... but games are translated in Korean)

Verbatum

Rugal's Panther
rockhoward said:
As a Korean myself, I knew that coming from the beginning and I'm still kicking myself in the head for not getting this... now I'm searching everywhere to get it and it seems that no one's selling this anymore...

Maybe I should get Guilty Gear XX Metallic Robo Ky Edition (Also Korean limited edition PS2 game) before it gets sold out too. comes with a pen with GGXX logo, a custom soundtrack CD, and a nice shiny metal box.

There are lots of Korean limited edition PS2 games. So if you like those limited edition PS2 games, look for korean ones. (not just GGXX, MS3, but also Shin Megami Tensei Noctourne LE, LE of Sakura Taisen series, and etc.... but games are translated in Korean)

I have the GGXX #Reload Metallic edition and love it, but there is no pen included.

rockhoward

Crossed Swords Squire
Verbatum said:
I have the GGXX #Reload Metallic edition and love it, but there is no pen included.

a pen is included only if you preordered your GGXX Metallic edition IN KOREA (they gave these out separately from the whole package). the reason is that the name is Guilty Gear SHARP(#) Reload... and in Korean, "Sharp" mean mechanical pencil. So they included a "mechanical-pencil-and-a-pen-in-one" thing with GGXX logo on it. I heard there are about ~100 units that comes with the pen and only ~5% of it has bunch of lead already in it.... (rest of pens didn't have any lead in it) so somehow those GGXX package with a pen with original lead (of course sealed with the pen) goes for more money... :eek_2:

here's the pic:
ggr_059.jpg

do you see the silver pen in the center?

Last edited: