X-Box and PS2 Box Art (MS4, 5, KOF 2k3, 2k2 and more)

legendofspeed

B. Jenet's Firstmate
People here are lazy (especially me!). Don't give us a link to makes click to another link; too many calories required! I'll do the work for ya, geesh!

Metal Slug Advance
240861.jpg

King of Fighters: Maximum Impact
242013.jpg

SVC Chaos: SNK vs. Capcom
241718.jpg

King of Fighters 2002/2003
242206.jpg

Metal Slug 4/5
243660-mock.jpg

By the way, these aren't official, Dio_Brando. They have SNK on the cover. That's the biggest pile of shit you will ever see. I own the 2nd edition of Metal Slug 3 for the PS2 and they have PLAYMORE all over it like Michael Jackson on a boyscout, not even a mark of SNK. Be ready to see SAMMY on the covers, not SNK

ferrarimanf355

Bullets QB
Put me in the column of people who like the box art. In particular, I think that the Metal Slug 4/5 pack is perfect. As for the KOF pack, yeah, it's pretty good- certainly better than the 2K/2K1 pack, that's for sure. :glee:
Question, though: the Xbox covers have the Live logo on them. I know that SVC Chaos is official, but are the KOF and Metal Slug packs Live too? Is the KOF pack going to have full multiplayer, and is the Slug pack going to have scoreboards, like MS3?
Overall, big thumbs up. :buttrock:

OmegaSaber

Beast Buster
ferrarimanf355 said:
Put me in the column of people who like the box art. In particular, I think that the Metal Slug 4/5 pack is perfect. As for the KOF pack, yeah, it's pretty good- certainly better than the 2K/2K1 pack, that's for sure. :glee:
Question, though: the Xbox covers have the Live logo on them. I know that SVC Chaos is official, but are the KOF and Metal Slug packs Live too? Is the KOF pack going to have full multiplayer, and is the Slug pack going to have scoreboards, like MS3?
Overall, big thumbs up. :buttrock:

Didn't that interview with Ben Herman that was posted awhile ago say that all Xbox releases were going to have live features? Of course those features were never pointed out but they will have something available.

And as far as the covers, the only one I don't really care for is KOF: MI. Not because I'm whining, but from a design standpoint it's very dull, and from a marketing standpoint it's stupid to put out one of their biggest franchises without a single picture of a character (shoulders don't count), let alone none of an SNK "star" like Kyo, Terry, Mai and so on. If I had little to no knowledge of what the KoF franchise was I'd pass right by that. Look for it's first class flight to the clearance bin, unless of course it actually gets accepted by mainstream gamers and press. I hope that's just a mock up, I can see it now, "KOF (cough), what the heck's that stupid game?"

Last edited:

Insaneclown

ICP Suxorz
Iam definitely gonna buy the MS4 and MS5 game when its released for XBOX. Cant wait! :p

Also MS3 as well.

Curt

apostate
I'm sure the games will be fine ports...

but as for the covers...

SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, MEH, SUCKS

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
Happy happy joy joy! :drool:

Man, I'm broke as fuck at the mo and I'm really, really happy about all those ports.

Heh, feels like 93 all over again when I DESPERATEDLY wanted to have Samurai Spirits but couldn't afford the real deal and bought the Genny version instead.

YEAH.

Whoever initiated the Xbox ports thing, I love you man. :)

Nesagwa

Beard of Zeus,
20 Year Member
The 2002/2003 cover shows off how fucking stupid the 2002 logo is.

That shit is ass ugly.

Korigama

Ghost of Captain Kidd
The MS4/MS5 cover looks good. The ones for 2002/2003
and MI both suck, though.