Digger Man pics

Dion

Known Scammer, NeoGeoFreak Co-Founder
I noticed that this page has pics of almost every Neo AES cart made, but where are the pics for Digger Man?

Shawn said he doesn't have the official NGF version, but will get the home made version from JEFF KURTZ and KEITH SCROGGINS (who do a nice job of making these reproductions themselves for sale).

I am eagerly awaiting the pics of this Digger Man AES cartridge on this page.
I can't wait to see it and see what this AES cart will look like in person.
www.neogeofreak.com has the REAL official Digger Man AES carts for sale for $350.00

Dion
www.neogeofreak.com

Dion

Shawn told me to say that he is not getting the game from JEFF KURTZ or KEITH SCROGGINS.

I just wanted to make that clear.

But both those 2 do offer these games and other inserts for people that do not care about having the official product.

Dion
www.neogeofreak.com

Dion

Shawn, on a side note......how much did it cost you to get the Digger Man made?
I know you had to buy the MVS cart and pay to have it shipped to you. You had to buy a sac cart and have it shipped to you (at one point or another). Then you had to pay to ship them to be converted. You had to pay for the conversion - $100. And then you had to pay to have the finished game shipped back to you. And, then you had to get the insert printed and sent to you also. That is more cost and more shipping.

I am serious.... what did the total come to be?
I am just thinking about this.

Dion
www.neogeofreak.com

Dion

I say Digger Man is a great and challenging puzzle game, but I like puzzle games. I don't really like fighters.

I find it funy how people all have different tastes and opinions on just about everything.

Dion
www.neogeofreak.com

JMKurtz

Tech Support Moderator,
20 Year Member
And your stuff is "official"? Just because you scan artwork, or steal it in the case of Ganryu, doesn't make it any more official than the artwork we (I) scan or in Trey's case, creates (he does some real nice stuff).

You would not believe the amount of e-mails I get about the inserts Keith, Trey, and myself have made, and for free too!

Us making inserts must have really cut into your profits if you've dropped prices on games and started offering mods at lower prices than I offer, something that I didn't even know you could do since you have to send carts to Chris after you swap the chips and can't get them going.

Jeff

Mouse_Master

Support your local Sheriff, ,
Staff member
Do you have the Digger Man carts already made or are they still in the process?

It is always interesting to see other's interpretation of a game!

Keith

Dion

KURTZ, again you try and anything to save face.
You YOU hurting for cash?

We are official because he are licensed by Aruze for distribution and we now have the developers kit and will be making NGF games for the NeoGeo.

We use 100% official Aruze art.
At times we may use our own contracted art/artist if we feel the original art was noyt up to par. Actually, we tried it a few times just on a whim and we liked it.

If we had a nickle for everytime we heard one of you guys BRAGGING about how you get emails from fans about your inserts.....big deal. We get the same emails and buyers (but we don't brag - just bringing it up here).

I do conversions no problem, but if I have trouble, they go to Chris.
That is why WE are NGF.

Dion
www.neogeofreak.com

Shawn

snkusa.com
I did a trade for my complete Digger Man home cart. If you must know, the items I traded cost me < $250 after shipping both ways.
angel.gif

JMKurtz

Tech Support Moderator,
20 Year Member
Now why on earth would I have to try and save face?

Jeff

C

charles

Shawn-- isn't Diggerman a really low meg count, amateurish game? I haven't had a chance to play it yet. What do you think?

I doubt I'll ever get a chance to play it since it wasn't an official release. That's why I have no desire to own this Cart, just curious about the gameplay..

Dion

What's the difference on whether a game has 1 meg or 1000 megs? It's a matter of gameplay.

Digger Man doesn't have the GREATEST graphics, but it doesn't need it. It's a puzzle game and the graphics are perfect for it.

And besides, look at games like Magician Lord, Ninja Commando, or Puzzled. They don't have high meg counts. Puzzled is only 22 megs and is a great game.

Dion
www.neogeofreak.com

Dolphin

Custom User Title,
When I first emulated Diggerman, I rather hastily wrote it off as a worthless game. I then decided to pick up a Diggerman MVS cart off of eBay, just for my collection's sake. Once my MVS cart of Diggerman arrived, I found myself playing it quite a bit, despite its graphical primitiveness. Needless to say, the game grew on me... sort of like a fungus... Every time I play Diggerman, I can't help but think of how great it could've been if only more time/effort were put into it. It's a cool game in that it's unique to the Neo-Geo, but it's far from being great. I couldn't recommend it to the casual gamer.

Dion

At least you are being honest Dave.
As I have said all along, Digger Man is a really fun game. I really like puzzle games, and this one is really good. Sure, it needs polishing, but so did many other Neo games (FF2, Legend of Success Joe, etc..)

It's sad when people judge a book by it's cover.

I see more people saying that Digger Man is a great game everyday. It's just a matter of getting the game and playing it over and over again.

Like I said, that game is CRAZY hard.

Dion
www.neogeofreak.com

[This message has been edited by Dion (edited August 29, 2000).]

Billkwando

OG OG,
20 Year Member
"We are official because he are licensed by Aruze for distribution and we now have the developers kit and will be making NGF games for the NeoGeo."

Prove it.

You won't though. You never do because you are a bald faced liar, and always will be.

Thanks,
Billkwando
utngmlink.gif
http://welcome.to/undertheneogeomoon

Dion

Again, you prove all you do is think about "NGF."

We WILL prove it.

It will be the NEW set of games that come out.

Just keep waiting Mr. I thinkaboutdionalldaylong.

There's an old saying smallwood, "If you don't have anything good to say, don't say anything at all."

Dion
www.neogeofreak.com

Mouse_Master

Staff member
Please keep the argueing to the War Room and lets not let it spread to this board.

Keith

Dion

If you follow along "Dion's" posts, you'll see that RARELY do I ever start an argument. It is usually started by some clown just jumping in for no reason and making stuff up.

I guess people are hungry.
Really, go look back and read my posts.
All are very friendly and informative.

Dion
www.neogeofreak.com

Mouse_Master

Staff member
Dion, that was not directed specifically at you, that was just a general warning. The flames belong in the War Room.

Keith

Dion

I understand.

But in reality, there shouldn't be ANY flames. Flames are for children.

This is the "NeoGeo" we're talking about. It's time we all come together.

Dion
www.neogeofreak.com

JMKurtz

Tech Support Moderator,
20 Year Member
These wouldn't be the games that Jeff F. is devloping over in the UK, would they?

He has some very interesting projects going on, too bad I can't say what they are at the moment, but a lot of people will like it/them.

Jeff

Originally posted by Dion:
Again, you prove all you do is think about "NGF."

We WILL prove it.

It will be the NEW set of games that come out.

Just keep waiting Mr. I thinkaboutdionalldaylong.

There's an old saying smallwood, "If you don't have anything good to say, don't say anything at all."

Dion
www.neogeofreak.com

Dion

Jeff F for NeoGeo?? No.
He had some plans to do some game lisencing with SNK, but nothing came from it.

Dion
www.neogeofreak.com

Dion

That deal with the NeoGeo is the "PC ports" of older games. (NeoGeo Classics)

That deal never happened (from what I know).
That was happening back when SNK was still in San Jose, and as we know a LOT has changed since then.

If it has gone any further, I wouldn't know. But the last I heard, SNK was doing the PC conversions themselves. And I think those plans were also ended.

Jeff was basically trying to get the exclusive distribution rights for the sales.
Nothing of "game development."

Sorry.
frown.gif

Dion
www.neogeofreak.com