(repeat?) King of Fighters on...... N-Gage.

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
That's just pathetic. Its like EX:Blood - Shareware edition.

gatsu25

Galford's Armourer
Im actually exited, games like bomberman, taito memories, King of Fighters. The N-gage doesnt look half bad to me. Also the new design of the system seems alot better. I still wont buy one, but it makes me want one now :)

Verythrax

OWES ROT MONEY!
I don't like the N-Gage, but their line-up at E3 sounds impressive, at least.

aria

Former Moderator
When the system is dead and being sold for under $80, let me know.

PSP + DS + GBA = One dead N-GAGE

Rade K

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Bobak said:

BUT IT'S A PHONE, TOO!!!. DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND!!?? NO OTHER MAJOR GAMING DEVICE IS A PHONE!! ARE YOU STUPID! PLEASE BUY IT! WE'LL SUCK YOUR DICK!

Verythrax

OWES ROT MONEY!
Rade Kuruc said:
BUT IT'S A PHONE, TOO!!!. DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND!!?? NO OTHER MAJOR GAMING DEVICE IS A PHONE!! ARE YOU STUPID! PLEASE BUY IT! WE'LL SUCK YOUR DICK!

:lol: :lol:

I WOULD get one if my cellphone company gave them away for free, like they do for heavy-use customers. But I have a pre-paid account, so they will NEVER give one to me ;)

Just because I prefer a cellphone + games than a plain cellphone. I'll be buying that siemens one with Prince of Persia, I think. :tickled: :tickled:

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
I dunno, sonic n was fun as was super monkey ball. I use it as a phone, gaming device, mp3 player and also for the odd southpark episode.

Ghost Recon: Jungle Storm, bomber man and KOF will keep me happy. But what happened to Sega Rally? Is it already out and I missed it?

robert-gamble

Armored Scrum Object
madmanjock,

Sega Rally is apparently out.. but it is a very limited release. It's also terrible, the graphics are very slow & glitchy and the steering is "wrong". Taito Memories is also supposed to be out too, again a very limited release with no announcement or fanfare, I'm guessing it's pretty bad too. Marcel Desaily is out and is awful :(

If you have an MMC card and you're feeling naughty you can get teh romz from IRC, but it's not really worth the download :( Beta roms of Ashen and The Sims are floating around and are REALLY good, so hopefully the quality of N-Gage games is picking up. The E3 stuff looks promising anyway

shirt

Andy's Clothes Designer
No, wait. Two characters? Please tell me either there's supposed to be more in the final or this is a hilarious hoax.

BTW, can N-GAGE do mp3 ringtones?

MrLonghair

Morden's Lackey
Yep, N-Gage out of the box does mp3s and midi as ringtones, also regular single-tone stuff I hear.

Via software you can have it play mods (.mod .xm .it .s3m etc) as ringtones and possibly more formats

GoSpits

Benimaru's Hairdresser
20 Year Member
No game, ringtone or screensaver, etc. will make we want an NGage. It's too horrible of a concoction.

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
Bobak said:

There's on in college station that's 100, hasn't been sold in months, will probably still be there when I go back this fall.

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
I always wondered what it would be like if there was less space between two characters in a fight . . .

Actually I never wondered that

THIS IS HORSE SHIT!

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
Rade Kuruc said:

lmao :tickled:

The best thing is.... Nokia are bringing out N-Gage 2 already!!! Yay! w00t!!! :loco:

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
robert-gamble said:
madmanjock,

Sega Rally is apparently out.. but it is a very limited release. It's also terrible, the graphics are very slow & glitchy and the steering is "wrong". Taito Memories is also supposed to be out too, again a very limited release with no announcement or fanfare, I'm guessing it's pretty bad too. Marcel Desaily is out and is awful :(

If you have an MMC card and you're feeling naughty you can get teh romz from IRC, but it's not really worth the download :( Beta roms of Ashen and The Sims are floating around and are REALLY good, so hopefully the quality of N-Gage games is picking up. The E3 stuff looks promising anyway

Why else do I love my n gage? I never paid for any of the games :tickled:

kanakura

Fio's Quartermaster
The N-Gage KoF is developed by Hudson Soft. I think this would be a good port... :mr_t: