MS3 on G4

thundr51

Bead Banger
Ok so it's not as big as the friends finale or anything but hey it's publicity...
Anyway, I just finished watching Pulse, the news type show on G4 and they did a fairly long story on MS3!!

The guy talking about the game had nothing but good things to say and there was plenty of gameplay footage. It was odd seeing the SNK name on the screen again but it still felt good.

Still, it's G4, and even worse yet it's Pulse but still it's good to have seen something Neo related get some good publicity. Plus, since it was on Pulse there's a good chance it'll wind up on some of the other shows which means more publicity... :D

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
Sweet .... G4's not perfect but some of the shows aren't too bad. Specifically, I've enjoyed a few of the icons specials, and that show with Diane Mizota sexxay ass isn't all that bad :D.

shirt

Andy's Clothes Designer
G4 is an insult to the already sullied reputation of video games. Sad thing is, some nerds are so into it that they have been known to get G4 tatoos Now THAT'S an insult to the tatoo world!

However, it's a shock and I must admit rpretty cool they covered MS3.

daybona

Juz,
I too think that G4 is pretty much a farce, although they did have a pretty cool feature on Mega Man though.

They actually interviewed Jason Wilson from Tips and Tricks. So its nice to know that someone at G4 actually cares about classic games.

Super Porky

Camel Slug
daybona said:
I too think that G4 is pretty much a farce, although they did have a pretty cool feature on Mega Man though. \

Yeah, the MegaMan Icons episode was fantastic. Pulse is a decent show but its really gonna suck now that Ronnilyn Reilly got canned.