The official E3 news thread [New zelda game; realistic graphics; DS Specs announced]

Kid Aphex

samus' love slave,
Since E3 is two days away, since news is currently being leaked today, since everyone's bound to post that news, and since I plan on posting while I'm there, I'm creating this thread as a place to post all of your E3 news and discussions.

So, keep it afloat over the next few days.

Last edited:

Buro Destruct

Formerly known as, Buro Destruct, , Southtown Stre
lol, WOW.

Real, legitimate game news on the boards??

Thats utterly amazing.

slerch666

updyke,
I'm disappointed already, and that's because 4 years ago Sega announced Sakura Wars/Taisen was coming to the US... here it is, 4 years later at the biggest game even in the US and... nothing.

Well, still can't wait to find out what their 'big announcement' is... be sure and let us know ASAP :D

Kid Aphex

samus' love slave,
Donkey Kong Jungle Beat

Up first is a new Donkey Kong game for the cube that uses the Donkey Konga controllers. The game is NOT DONKEY KONGA, but a seperate game---a side scroller.

The drums control donkey kongs movements, and, when zoomed in, his right and left fists.

Interesting stuff....

Howdoin

, Le BLING-BLING!,
Damn! I am leaving tomorrow for a business trip and won' t have access to the internet... Someone MUST call me for every news regarding the Sega annoucement + Nintendo DS and Sony PSP news...

Ghost-Dog

Presented by the Florida Department of Economic Op
20 Year Member
Damn, I wish I was going this year. Please keep us posted with any good news that comes along. I'm curious about Sega's announcement, any new Halo 2 footage or rumors, the DS and PSP, and some of the other blockbuster titles like Metal Gear Solid 3.

Buro Destruct

Formerly known as, Buro Destruct, , Southtown Stre
All the DS, PSP, and Sega's big announcement news is supposedly going to be revealed tomorrow, which is the first day of Conferences and technically of the Expo. Unfortunately we're unlikely to actually SEE anything until the 12th when the show actually opens.

Kid Aphex

samus' love slave,
First Nintendo DS logo sighting!

ev006016309.jpg

You faggots aren't interested in this thread?!?!?!

aria

Former Moderator
I'm going to move this to News and Rumors -although I doubt a Neo Geo game will suddenly appear, we've done it like this before so I figure no one will mind. If they do, fuck'em.

aria

Former Moderator
Kid Aphex said:
Get ready for pics of SNK's booths C/O me and buro.

In case of crazy hosting bandwidth issues, either Shawn or I can upload some photos onto this site -but we'd prefer it if they're just of the SNK-etc stuff.

I doubt it will be a problem since its not going to be like last year's SVC hype fest that had this website deluged by video downloads.

jeff bogard

Yamazaki's Wingman,
20 Year Member
More of the same thing. (halo2), I don't understand the big hype of this game.

Q

qube

Man...I wish I was there too :(

I totally agree with slerch666. The big Sega news better be about Sakutai coming to the west. They stand to make so much money, why the hell haven't they dropped the bomb yet??!! This has been in the works for almost 5 years now....and nothing.

Hey KA or Buro. I know you're going to be busy this week at the show, but if you have time could you try and get some info on Sakutai coming to the States? Maybe just let me know if you see anything or hear any rumblings ;)

Thanks homos :loco:

Q-

Kid Aphex

samus' love slave,
jeff bogard said:

Seriously, if you haven't played the first game I'll excuse you.
If you played through it and you still make a comment like this, BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZT YOU'RE FIRED.

Kid Aphex

samus' love slave,
qube said:
Hey KA or Buro. I know you're going to be busy this week at the show, but if you have time could you try and get some info on Sakutai coming to the States? Maybe just let me know if you see anything or hear any rumblings ;)

Thanks homos :loco:

Q-

Sure, no problem.
------OR, I could buzz your house in the Vic Viper and drop a spread bomb directly on your fucking HEAD.

SAKURA TAISEN?!
There won't even be a murmur of it at this game show!
And if there is, I'm afraid either Bill Rizer will murder the man speaking it; or Snake will slit his throat from behind.

Zeekade Zarathos

Krizalids Fashion Designer
slerch666 said:
I'm disappointed already, and that's because 4 years ago Sega announced Sakura Wars/Taisen was coming to the US... here it is, 4 years later at the biggest game even in the US and... nothing.

Well, still can't wait to find out what their 'big announcement' is... be sure and let us know ASAP :D

Um, you think a new Sakura Taisen is going to be Sega's BIG announcement? The vast, vast, massive majority doesn't give a flying crap about this game, so why on Earth would Sega think that this game would generate a huge buzz. If it's ANY announcement that revolves around a game, it'll be one of their flagships (Sonic, Nights returning, etc) or something brand new.

jeff bogard said:

Trust me, neither do I. I stopped watching the video when the guy said, "It's the sequel...(dramatic pause)...to one of the GREATEST GAMES EVER MADE..." and figured I was taking up precious bandwith from people who might actually believe that statement. And yes, I've played through the whole first game.

hateful_liar

Armored Scrum Object
That demonstration with the Ghost is freaking amazing. Destructible vehicles, Jesus, now Bungie is giving me things I didn't even know I wanted! November seems so far away...

Q

qube

Kid Aphex said:
Sure, no problem.
------OR, I could buzz your house in the Vic Viper and drop a spread bomb directly on your fucking HEAD.

SAKURA TAISEN?!
There won't even be a murmur of it at this game show!
And if there is, I'm afraid either Bill Rizer will murder the man speaking it; or Snake will slit his throat from behind.

Well kiss my ass then fucker :envy:

If they were going to announce a US release I would think it would be at E3 you buttwipe! :envy:

BTW, can I fly the Vic Viper? :( Please...

Oh yeah, one more thing Ray :envy: :envy: :envy: :envy:

Q-

Scuz39

User title.,
d

hateful_liar said:
That demonstration with the Ghost is freaking amazing. Destructible vehicles, Jesus, now Bungie is giving me things I didn't even know I wanted! November seems so far away...

how could anyone say this after seeing the half-life 2 video... halo was an average at best shooter and halo 2 will be lucky to be that. (I mean naming FPS better that halo is the 2nd easiest thing on this planet.)