Who has preordered Samurai Shodown 5 Special?

Makismo

Ghost of Captain Kidd
I was wondering how many people on the forum has preordered Samurai Shodown 5 Special. I am in the process of ordering an English copy. I know that I will get one for sure since I am preordering about 2 months early. I think that everyone should as well because you might be left out in the cold like with the Metal Slug 5 release that sold out in about a month. This last Neo Geo games is supposed to be good so I bet it will sell out about as fast as Metal Slug 5.

set2134

New Challenger
Im sure it will sell out as quick as metal slug 5, At the moment tho i cant afford it so i may have to take that risk :oh_no:

buster_broon

The Rock,
hype hype hype hype hype hype samurai spirits zero special hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype trying to drive the price up hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype 60 still left of samurai sho/spirits zero hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype

and no i dont

Shito

King of Typists,
20 Year Member
I pre-ordered my usual two copies. Both JPN version of course.

Makismo

Ghost of Captain Kidd
I just put down the $368 for my English copy. Shawn should get my money order soon. Damn, I am going to have to wait 2 more months before I can get this game. I have never seen it in action and since it is a Japanese only release in the arcades, there is no way I can play it either! I sure hope that I did the right thing in getting this game. I thought that I should since it is the last Neo Geo home release. I was just about to get Samurai Shodown 5 before I heard that this game was coming out. I am sure glad that I waited. I just wish I knew more about the game. Oh well....

StealthLurker

Naomi Yamazaki's Wingman
Makismo said:
I just put down the $368 for my English copy. Shawn should get my money order soon. Damn, I am going to have to wait 2 more months before I can get this game. I have never seen it in action and since it is a Japanese only release in the arcades, there is no way I can play it either! I sure hope that I did the right thing in getting this game. I thought that I should since it is the last Neo Geo home release. I was just about to get Samurai Shodown 5 before I heard that this game was coming out. I am sure glad that I waited. I just wish I knew more about the game. Oh well....

What are you worried about? Even if you don't like it/hate it, there's enough interest in the game that you could it sell for cost or close to cost. A neo game doesn't even have to be good to get jacked up in price. You just add some marketing hype to it like "limited", "last cart ever released", etc, etc and boom price jacked up down the road.

Magnaflux

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
Makismo said:

I thought you were never dealing with shawn again since you were moored on the 'isle. Or any of the umpteen previous drama fits.

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
Haven't preordered yet. I'm waiting to get a better feel of how good the game will is.

animegal

Armored Scrum Object
Ss50

Magnaflux said:
I thought you were never dealing with shawn again since you were moored on the 'isle. Or any of the umpteen previous drama fits.

Hey, he is only trying to make the right decision for himself. As usual, this thread is STARTING to get off topic................

galfordo said:
Haven't preordered yet. I'm waiting to get a better feel of how good the game will is.

I'm on the same boat. I think my breaking point may happen within the next month however.

Kiel

All About Shooters Mod., If you fuck with me, I'll
20 Year Member
Next payday=preorder celebration.