Maryland get-togethers returning soon.......

Saturn Gamer

Hardened Shock Trooper
Hehehe, soon it will all be normal again. Will be moving into new place 6/5/04. Shortly after, "our" MD "gangbangs" will resume.....

Just a small update before my return to the forums. All of my fellow MD, VA, DE & PA gamers know what I'm talking about.

-SG out for now.........

Phoenix Down

Flagstaff Up,
20 Year Member
Wow, nice to see you around again. Hope things are going better for you these days.

We'll definitely have some Neo get-togethers this summer, bank on it. :buttrock:

evasyar

Genjuro's Frog,
hey, hey, hey, CROFTON, MD here!!!

yo brothers, count me in. just moved in to Crofton MD a month ago.

just lemme know when the next MD-gathering or rollcall is and i will be there.

lemme know what to bring. :buttrock: :D

IMTheWalrus

Pao Pao Cafe Waiter
I'm definitely looking forward to any MD get together. I'm relatively new to the neo scene. The only person I really get together with to play neo with is EvilMike since he and I are friends and both go to Towson U. As to his whereabouts, he lost internet at his place, and so until he moves into someplace new, don't expect him to be posting too often.

leepantalone

Pm'ing Rot. Always a Risk.,
I cant wait SG. Please keep me posted!!!!

The GANG BANG is BACK!!!!! :buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock:

LIVINGWONDER

Cheng's Errand Boy
Hey I'm willing to host the next get together since I haven't hosted one yet. I have 5 candy cabs at home, 4 TV's and I have around 3 systems hooked up per TV. I also have 3 superguns, a Mas, a GW Trading Home Game Arcade System and the supergun from Arcade Heaven. I have a 4 slot and a 6 slot and a consolized 2 slot. Let me know if you guys are OK with having it at my place. Peace.

Lashujin

Ghost of Captain Kidd
I'm still around

I haven't posted much lately, but I'm still around. Once you guys set a date I'll see what I can do.

leepantalone

Pm'ing Rot. Always a Risk.,
Any updates from Toby yet???? I am anxious to see everyone again.

Good times!

Blue Steel

previously "bubu_X"
I'm interested in coming too, somebody set a date!

I vote for it to be at LIVINGWONDER's house, he has a ton of Neo Geo equipment, would be great for a get together

FTL

AES Price Guide Analyst, International Moderator,
Staff member
BUMP for the best gathering out there.
Where is slerch666?

IMTheWalrus

Pao Pao Cafe Waiter
Is there any plan on having a get together soon? Because if we don't have a solid plan I might be able to host one. I live in Parkton Maryland which is near the PA/MD border. I only have an AES and a phantom, so we would probably want to have more stuff brought here. I have many games though.

Let me know