Bay Area people interested?

Kenshinsama

Kuroko's Training Dummy
I have A Soul Calibur 2 Tournament every few months out here between friends and its starting to get bigger. Im thinking og making it a bigger event in late June. my local gameshop lets people have tournaments there and Im gonna talk to them about havingmines at there place. would anyone be interested in Playing some Soul Calibur 2? were all pretty damn good and do nothing but train with the characters were gonna use before the tourny. if I get enough people I will have it at Game masters but if it only comes to about 20 peoples I can have it at my place

(Big screen TV and plenty of space inside my house and outside.)

Get back to me people and lemme know whats up. Im always down for a good challenge and my Ivys sword is Hungry!

jindo

Sakura's Bank Manager
I'm down for some SC2 action. :buttrock: Although my scrubby skills will be pathetic but I wouldn't mind learning a thing or two. :make_fac: How often you guys meet? I live about 5min drive from San Leandro.

Kenshinsama

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Were all close friends so we meet often. if you dont get much training in you can train with us. my first tournament was sometime ago and My Ivy won that one with NO losses. this last one we justhad I got 3rd place. so yeah we get pretty competitive. Im debating weather the tourny will be late june or early July. Id like to go for June though.

jindo

Sakura's Bank Manager
Yeah, definitely I'll be around for the training sessions. Just PM me with time and place and I'll be there. BTW which version you guys play? PS2, GC, or X-box?

FOMOCO&CO

Belnar Institute Student
20 Year Member
Hmm which game store do you meet at?
I'm in vallejo

jindo

Sakura's Bank Manager
If it's located in San Leandro, I assume it's Game Masters. Didn't that place got busted by the authorities for selling bootlegs? :spock:

Kenshinsama

Kuroko's Training Dummy
they might have in the past but they are still open to this day so I guess there cool:p Actually we usually have it at my house but if there are more than 15 people Im going for a gamemasters Tourny if possible.

jindo

Sakura's Bank Manager
Well keep us posted, since need some schooling in SC2. :eek_2:

FOMOCO&CO

Belnar Institute Student
20 Year Member
All the employees are fdifferent at gamemasters now, I think they got busted when the old fat guy and some broke-off girl worked there...

I'd be down but we need more peeps....

I'd like to meet around concord or lafeytte or...walnut creek...
who knows... :buttrock:

NeoStrider

n00b
I might be able to do it, I'm in Oakland :buttrock:

Where is this Game Masters? I know of this one game store near SL that has some old sschool stock, forget the name. On a second story of a building?

Also where you live by in SL? I=My cousin lives there :multi_co:

jindo

Sakura's Bank Manager
FOMOCO&CO said:
All the employees are fdifferent at gamemasters now, I think they got busted when the old fat guy and some broke-off girl worked there...

:lol: :lol: :lol: I think some people used to call him "One eyed Jack". Anyhow... so is this gathering at the shop will be walk in sort of nature? Cause it'll be kinda weird to just walk in and start playing games without buying anything... :eek_2:

jindo

Sakura's Bank Manager
:spock: gathering doesn't mean that it only applies to neo games. Some people tend to play other console games as well.

dojosky

Zero's Secretary
well i dont know if they sold bootlegs but they got busted for selling import versions of sony accessories u know how sony is very gay about that ! they are located over the san mateo bridge so they are very close to that store LOL I ve been lucky at that store I ve bought a neo geo prototype cart there once and a M2 development system there as well !!!! nice store by the way ! but havent been there for few years but will love to check it out again someday !!

jindo

Sakura's Bank Manager
Actually they were selling PS1 copied cdr games. Although I remember they had a quite selections of old school SNES/NES games. Ironically they don't give you the original box when you purchase them. :oh_no: