Can you do air combos on K.O.F 2003?

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
This is not news, and it's not a rumor. We have a KOF forum for these very questions.

What is the question? Can you combo like in the Capcom vs series? No. Can you juggle people? Sort of. Can you do combos while coming down from a jump while still being in the air? Sort of. It's still KOF. The juggles are harder to do this year, and in quite a few cases, taken out all together (Billy's corner DM POS combo has finally been taken out after years of abuse). Kyo's Orochinagi after a QCF-K has a very very strange timing that would make it seem that it's also been nurfed. It hasn't, but it's very hard this year.

Sorry if I didn't answer your questions well, but I'm not sure what the exact question was.
Spike

Diavle18

Banger regnaB,
Spike Spiegel said:
The juggles are harder to do this year, and in quite a few cases, taken out all together (Billy's corner DM POS combo has finally been taken out after years of abuse).

No it hasn't, you have even more time to do it now b/c the opponent gets lifted higher.

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
Diavle18 said:
No it hasn't, you have even more time to do it now b/c the opponent gets lifted higher.

Are you sure? I've tried and tried to do it (could do it for years) and I can't get it out.

Spike

Diavle18

Banger regnaB,
Spike Spiegel said:
Are you sure? I've tried and tried to do it (could do it for years) and I can't get it out.

Spike

I'm sure, there are a lot of Billy whores on Kaillera and they love this combo.

Fran

today forever
20 Year Member
Spike Spiegel said:
Kyo's Orochinagi after a QCF-K has a very very strange timing that would make it seem that it's also been nurfed.

you can even use his leader SDM after the 2 hits of the qcf + k special