Funny Waku Waku 7 eBay auction

chris1

POCKETBIKE NUT,
I posted his Drift Out/auction in the War room yesterday..Pretty Funny.. :tickled:

I think the seller may be a member here.. :loco: :glee: (not me)

Last edited:

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
Sheesh .... talk about instilling buyer confidence :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

aria

Former Moderator
galfordo said:
Sheesh .... talk about instilling buyer confidence :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Pssh... He knows some of the Community is as desperate to buy certain games as crack heads looking for their next hit. All he had to type was "Mint Kizuna Euro" and some Uber EU Collector would pay $5000 for the option to see if it even exists before paying an additional $10k to buy it.

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
Bobak said:
Pssh... He knows some of the Community is as desperate to buy certain games as crack heads looking for their next hit. All he had to type was "Mint Kizuna Euro" and some Uber EU Collector would pay $5000 for the option to see if it even exists before paying an additional $10k to buy it.

Well, if they're that stupid .... what can you do? Teach 'em a lesson, I guess :D.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
kaos said:

What was funnier is when he said 'as I would for your auctions' even though earlier he state that he was 'too poor'

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
I just sent him the message "no nude pic, no deal" :buttrock:

SHO

Raiden's Valet
haha

hey the dude has 100% feedback... so i take it he is serious at selling it

he has actually included condition scale in his auctions
just he did it in a more funny manner :lol:

i always wanted to do something like this... but just incase i spoil my auctions :mr_t:

chris1

POCKETBIKE NUT,
lithy said:

I took a peek at that sellers auctions again tonight..I was just "checking out" his Driftout auction(No pics/PASS) when I noticed my brother in law is the High Bidder..
I was like WTF!!then (?) :confused:

Though he has Several Arcade machines and restores,sells machines,he doesn't know anything about MVS/Neo Geo..(he's more into the Pac Mans etc.

I spoke to him about the greatness of MVS a week ago and told him I could get him a set-up-carts..
I doubt he bought a MVS set-up and I bet he's bidding on this thinking it's a Jamma board.. :oh_no:

Basically it through me for a loop..
This is the only MVS thing he's bidding on/didn't win anything lately..never bid on Neo Geo/MVS..

The Next thing I know he'll be posting... :tickled:

mlloyd

Morden's Lackey
Me me me I want to bid!!!! :lol: Ooooh he'll only post in the US....shucks!! :smirk:

Robert

20 Year Member
the naked post part of the text is pure lol material.

Kiel

All About Shooters Mod., If you fuck with me, I'll
20 Year Member
WTF? He's in Minnestoa.

As far as I know he's not any of the MN members that I know of.

I wonder if I know this person. chris1 what's his name?

chris1

POCKETBIKE NUT,
Spike said:
WTF? He's in Minnestoa.

As far as I know he's not any of the MN members that I know of.

I wonder if I know this person. chris1 what's his name?

I don't know who he is..
..I figured he might be a member here..
The hilarity of the Description reminds me of some of the stuff I see written at this site..

Description
hey man, this is my favorite fighting game. but its time for me to sell it. its only the cart. the only reason im selling this game is couse im too poor. please bid high and often. as i would for your auctions. look at some other chumps copy of waku waku 7 on ebay for a picture, couse im a retard and am afraid of uploading naked pictures of myself onto my item discription. if you really wanna see it, i could possibley arange someone to email them to you. any questions email me p.s. as you can see, i got a non handicap person to put some pictures to my items.

All I know is his Ebay ID .....wiskers12

But,with what he did write in that description keeps me away from his auctions.
If this guy isn't trying to be funny with his description and has maybe lost his mind etc.. or uses the "couse im too poor" "couse im a retard"i got a non handicap person.... as an excuse to not ship my game.

You have to figure..(IMO)
If for some reason this is this guy state of mind right now/penmanship etc then I don't think I'd have much chance of getting anything once I won.(People snap) :tickled:
I guess if he was a member and stated he was joking in the description with the horrible penmanship also intended then I'd feel ok about bidding on it..

On a side note..
I found out my brother in law bid on his Driftout auction by mistake(long story)