Another Sunnyvale Gathering in May

TacoFace

Rugal's Thug
Hi ,

I had so much fun last gathering I thought why not have another ! Saturday moring is good cause they have the token special . How about the 22 or the 29th ? If this month is bad , how about June . Too Short when are you free cause I'd like to play you . :smirk:

SNKJorge

Collection Gallery Keeper, CD Price Guide Analyst,
TacoFace said:
Hi ,

I had so much fun last gathering I thought why not have another ! Saturday moring is good cause they have the token special . How about the 22 or the 29th ? If this month is bad , how about June . Too Short when are you free cause I'd like to play you . :smirk:

Late May or June will be fine for me, and I can defenetely reserve a seat for
you for the KOF class. :drool_2:

gemen

Mickey's Coach
Whenever I am in town, I will join your class 2short.

300wins

Conan The Librarian,
I can't make it unless it's May 15th. So I vote for that day.
Let me know who else wants that day.
Or, we can meet up at my place on that day. I can have 2 MVS setup going at once on my monitors. Of I can have a MVS and an AES setup... since I know jindo can bring his AES and we can play KOF 2003 on it (I don't own it on MVS).

Last edited:

300wins

Conan The Librarian,
So far, 1 vote for May 15th. Anyone else?
My place, gemen's place, or golfland?

I vote for either my place or gemen's place. Why, because between all of the bay area people, I am sure we have all the KOF, and it would be free to play. :)

gemen

Mickey's Coach
My door is open to all of you. I don't have 03 :(, Jindo probably can help :)... I have MVS big red and home system hooked on Sony vega.

jindo

Sakura's Bank Manager
I can make it on 15th but have to work at 5pm. So I'd probably prefer playing at 300win's place. :eek_2:

gemen

Mickey's Coach
No sleep my friend Jindo? its 3am now, I am off. See you on 15th.

TacoFace

Rugal's Thug
15th should work with me . Late morning earily afternoon is good . Where ever you guys want to play , I like playing at GolfLand , but I can understand the money issue . 50 cents a game for 2003 ouch .

jindo

Sakura's Bank Manager
If I can get a day off on the 15th I'll bring my KOF2k3 AES to either gemen's or 300wins place. :glee:

300wins

Conan The Librarian,
TacoFace said:
15th should work with me . Late morning earily afternoon is good . Where ever you guys want to play , I like playing at GolfLand , but I can understand the money issue . 50 cents a game for 2003 ouch .

The thing about playing at Golfland is that we mainly only play KOF. And like I said earlier, between all of us, we have all the KOF. It would be much cheaper if we just played the MVS/AES without having to pop in 50 cents each match. Plus, we can actually play other Neo games if we wanted. If the arcade joysticks/buttons are your concern, I could always bring my MAS joysticks, or we could play at gemen's house, since he has a dedicated 4 slot. Anytime is good for me, so just let me know when.

gemen

Mickey's Coach
Let's say May 15th, my place.

Jindo, since you will leave at 5pm, we can start early in the morning?

What about 10 am folks?

jindo

Sakura's Bank Manager
I wouldn't mind early gaming but as long as I can get a day off on 15th, it should be all good.

Dean

Choi's Clawmaker
and maybe you should hone those Money Puzzle skillz of yours......

perhaps I will be in attendance as well to get my ass handed to me in fighters, yet dazzle you all with my lightning quick MD3 reflexes (you fix that joystick Shi?)

gemen

Mickey's Coach
I have put two brand new happ competition joystick, and honestly I don't feel its better than before. I lost all my magic moves ;) .

Let's announce it.

Date: May 15th
Time: 10 am??? Well, I will turn on my machine and warm it up at 10.

Attendee:
Gemen(confirmed)
300wins(confirmed)
Jindo(confirmed)
Tacoface(confirmed)
D-Lite(unconfirmed)
2short(unconfirmed)
Nash(??)
GameFan(??)

Send me your confirmation, I will reserve a seat for you :multi_co: .

Last edited:

DXMachina

Ninja Combat Warrior
I definately want to go, but the whole issue of me not having a ride there is a problem.

I wanna see Jorge to destroy everyone. :glee:

SNKJorge

DXMachina said:
I definately want to go, but the whole issue of me not having a ride there is a problem.

If I go, I can offer carpool for ya.

SEGA_X

Ninja Combat Warrior
I might be around that area around May 20 Ill be leaving San Diego and coming
back to San Bruno around that time.

DXMachina

Ninja Combat Warrior
Thanks for the offer, tooshort.

Although I may be able to get a ride from my sister's boyfriend who comes back and forth from here and Santa Clara.

If not, I'd definately bum a ride with you. (if it's alright with my parents going with someone they've never met. You know how it is)

In the event that I do need a ride, what time will you be leaving and coming back?

SNKJorge

DXMachina said:
Thanks for the offer, tooshort.

Although I may be able to get a ride from my sister's boyfriend who comes back and forth from here and Santa Clara.

If not, I'd definately bum a ride with you. (if it's alright with my parents going with someone they've never met. You know how it is)

In the event that I do need a ride, what time will you be leaving and coming back?

Not sure yet if I'm even going yet.

jindo

Sakura's Bank Manager
DXMachina said:

It's definitely gonna be a good match. I wanna see gemen vs tooshort in KOF 2k2. :buttrock:

SNKJorge

jindo said:
It's definitely gonna be a good match. I wanna see gemen vs tooshort in KOF 2k2. :buttrock:

tooshort Vs Gemen in KOF2K1 = No chance for Gemen. :glee:

jindo

Sakura's Bank Manager
Hmmm don't know about 2k1... I know most of us would probably play 2k2 and 2k3. But it's gonna be a good match.