What game is Janshin Dentsetsu?

Robi15

20 Year Member
I noticed a game (unreleaced) on Shawns "carts for sale" page, named Janshin Dentsetsu. What genre is this game in? Is it good? MVS releace?

Thanks for any info!

Robi15

Shawn

snkusa.com
Janshin Dentsetsu is an MVS only release mahjong game. Even though I own 5 unique mahjong home carts, and 3 mahjong controllers, I have yet to play mahjong on the neo. However, I hear they play in Japanese only.

Robi15

20 Year Member
Oh, ok. A mahjong game! On the box(unreleaced) it seems like an cool puzzlegame. Thanks for the info Shawn!!

Robi15

Neo Bomber Man

Miracle Seller, , ,
They certainly do only play in Japanese. Nevertheless, they're still quite fun if you know how to play Mah Jong. Janshin Densetsu and Minasanno Okagesamadesu are the most enjoyable of the bunch, I've found. If you can find three friends though for a party of four, you'll have a much better time playing the real thing, and it vastly simplifies learning as well.

chimpmeister

Former Moderator
Well, mahjongg games are OK, I've played it many times on the PC, but its not worth bothering with on the Neo unless you have to have everything out for the system. If you really must have a mahjongg game, just download one of the freebie versions for the PC and be done with it . . .

Neo Bomber Man

Miracle Seller, , ,
I largely agree with you. Nine Dragons Software has a nice product with a downloadable demo available. Also, for those of you unfamiliar with the rules, they have an overview. http://www.ninedragons.com/ Really though, for the money many Mah Jong carts cost, you can easily get a table and complete tile set, plus have money left over to spend on refreshments.

Billkwando

OG OG,
20 Year Member
The game you are referrring to is also known as Quest Of Jongmaster. I have a faq/walkthrough that explains how to play it at my site, Under The Neo Geo Moon. See the link below.

Thanks,
Billkwando
utngmlink.gif
http://welcome.to/undertheneogeomoon