May Austin get together

Catman

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Ok, it's that time again. All you Austinites and Texas folk.

If you're ready for another get together I'll have the place all to myself the weekend of May 15th.

May 15th will be a Saturday, so let's start then at around 3 or 4 in the afternoon and go for as long as we need.

Of course I'll make the Satay and buy other stuff we could possibly munch on. I'll also provide sodas but you'll be on your own for alcohol.

I have lot's of MVS games plus my IGS PGM to hook up. I just acquired a Sega ST-V board and have three games for it (columns 97, Hanagumi Taisen Columns (Sakura Wars), and Tant-R Sassi-Su). Tant-R Sassi-Su is a party game and is lots of fun when you play versus.

So let's get a head count going and make plans to head over to my place for the next get together. If you have any friends or know of other n-g.com forum folk that need to be notified then please spread the word.

There is plenty of room here if you need to crash.

:buttrock:

PUNJABEE

Banned
pretty sure I can make it again, but not positive. I will make sure about the date (might end up going out of town again) and post back in here as soon as I know fo sho.

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
is the bus service run by pat gonna be open for business? if so i'm in.

Mike Shagohod

Stray Dog Grunt
20 Year Member
You know I'd really like to make it to one of these events man, but can't one of these shin digs start at like 12:00 NOON instead of @ 4 or 5:00 in the evening? I'd be more willing to "Storm Ride" up to Austin and partake in these events if they started earlier. If we all know it's going down, why not go to bed early the previous night, then get started earlier. I used to be a night owl but I'm not much for that anymore, nor the fact that I'd have to drive an hour and a half back to San Antonio. If one of these shin digs started earlier I'd be there at NOON and prolly split about 6:00PM. ~Of course if I'm the only one with the problem of when these things start then by all means don't hurt yourselves on my account, just means I'll never get to hang with some of you is all.

MERCENARY X99

Catman

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Hehe, sorry Merc.
We don't mean to leave you out. Actually anyone can come over at any time, as long as I know when you're coming. We set it for later in the afternoon because that's when everyone is ready to unwind and get some gaming in.

So if anyone wants to come at noon then that's cool, but I can't guarantee that anyone else will show up that early.

:make_fac:

LazerByte

n00b
Neo Party

You know I'm there. I am going to bring my AES as I got Waku Waku 7 and Viewpoint and I will bring some of my AES games I have.

Maybe we can get a good game of Mario Kart going.

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
mario kart!!!! i like to think i'm good at that game.

LazerByte

n00b
May Get together

I can even bring my cube and we can hook two of them up and have some kick ass Mario Kart action.

Catman

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Yep, as far as I know it's still going.
I'm trying to recruit Katsu, get him to join us.

Can we get a role call?

P.S. Kim_Kaphwan, if you're still up for it I can still pick you up.

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
sure i'll hitch a ride. i might as well. boy it stinks being the youngest guy there, and the only one without a car. is bonus in on this?

Of course, I'm coming! I love wrecking you guys ! ;)

Don't know about BonusKun...I'll check on him if I have some time before the event...

LazerByte

n00b
Get Together

Hey those of you that have GBAs or GBASPs bring them as I will be bringing Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles and I want to try it with up to four people. I will also bring Mario Kart double dash and custom robo which is a really good game. I will also bring Metal Gear Solid and I will bring the PSO III card battler.

I will also bring Gauntlet Legend with the multitap as well.

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
actually i don't think i'll be able to make it. there's all sorts of stuff going on this weekend and i'll have to sit this one out. sorry fellas...then again i never bring anything so it's not like i'll be missed. so yeah, don't look for a kid with huge chops there.

Catman

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Ok, today is the day.

call me if you need directions 331-4969, leave a message if I don't answer right away.

I can pick you up if you're close by. I'm in Northwest Austin near Lakeline Mall.

:mr_t:

vishema

Genam's Azami Sharpener
;_;

They just called me from work :angry: sorry guys, I cannot make it :mad_2:

PUNJABEE

Banned
wow.

I find it hard to believe that there were 78 people at Catman's place last night.

WOW. And when the strippers started showing up and giving everyone free lapdances, man that rocked.

you guys missed out.

LazerByte

n00b
Get together

It was a great party and the satay was some of the best ever.

We played some great games and had an excellent time.

Many combos to Pat for throwing a great party!!