SS0S @ Neo Store Coming Soon Section

Neo Ash

NG.com Audiophile, Club Member,
galfordo said:
I don't guess there's any real chance of seeing an English release of this game, huh?

I doesn't look like there will be a US release. I would not be surprised if it is a Jap only release. Can anyone confirm this?

Amano Jacu

Charles Barkley
I'm just wondering where all this stuff is coming from:

{60} boxed mega neos (includes following mods: s-video, stereo out, debug bios kit, composite output, & power LED).
{100} neo old-style controllers
{40} neo control pads

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I guess I was waiting for some sort of announcement by Shawn, but that may have been a reach. Maybe its because there is no US release aka instant collectors item.

@Amano, aren't Mega Neo's done by Kenny Boy? I guess he's just been hard at work.

Neo Ash

Yes...that's a lot of new merchandise. Some of it might be part of the NOS stuff Shawn found in Japan a few months back. A Mega Neo just went up for sell @ $600. I might order a stick or two...depending on the price.:)

Visuatrox

NEST Puppet
Holy crap where does all these systems come from!? Maybe bootleggers started making AES systems!? :eek: :make_fac:

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
FUXORZIZZ!!1! 60 mega Neos, good grief. That's 36K worth of AES goodness. I'm all stocked up on AESes, but I might grab an old style stick or two, depending on the condition and price.

Neo Ash

OMG 36K.:eek: You’re right. Is Kenny Boy or Arcade modifying these systems? Who ever it is, they have really been cranking them out.

galfordo said:
FUXORZIZZ!!1! 60 mega Neos, good grief. That's 36K worth of AES goodness. I'm all stocked up on AESes, but I might grab an old style stick or two, depending on the condition and price.

I just saw that tonite....WOW
Drop%20Gob.gif

60 BOXED mega neos.....almost like the NeoStore is on a crusade to make all AES' mega modded. I hope mine never breaks....thats the only downside...replacement cost is going to be a bitch.

Hellsing

B. Jenet's Firstmate
WOW thats alot of modded and un-modded systems and controllers. Anyway it just says home release date. It doesn't say if it will be US or not so I'm not jumping the gun on this. Shawn may not be able to say right now.

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
maybe they can make 5 U.S. games and sell them at 13k each. infact, they shouldn't even waste their time making a japanese run in the hundreds. making a couple and selling them for 30x what they go for new would be just as profitable :mr_t:

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
DevilRedeemed said:
maybe they can make 5 U.S. games and sell them at 13k each. infact, they shouldn't even waste their time making a japanese run in the hundreds. making a couple and selling them for 30x what they go for new would be just as profitable :mr_t:

I would say something like "you'd have to find someone stupid enough to buy them", but the Neo community has plenty of them.