Neo Noreaster Confusion Fixer Upper(I hope)

Mr NeoGeo

n00b
The Neo Noreaster held by me in Sutton Mass has been set for the LAST Saturday in May. By this time the temps will be warmer, more people will know about it, and we can get a set schedule of what to do. Exact times are unclear but it will most likely be a noon to whenever type of deal. 3 things I wanna make sure we do is...
1. Massive buy/sell/trade forum. Bring anything and all you have that you wanna do soforth with. Neo stuff obviously takes precedence but other (so-called,lol) systems and games are more than welcome. I know I will be pluggin my various NES,NEC,ATARI,3DO crap.
2. Some kind of tournament. Whether it be for stakes or not doesnt matter to me. Maybe we can all put up a crappy title or something, whatever floats your boat.
3. Make it an annual thing. Have a good time, throw a few back, kick a few butts(pixelized ones), and make some new friends.

Well that about sums it up. If you need directions just PM me and I will give you my address for Mapquest inquiries.
Have a good one guys(and gals),
See you soon
Mr NeoGeo

Mr NeoGeo

n00b
Thats nice.

Mr NeoGeo said:
The Neo Noreaster held by me in Sutton Mass has been set for the LAST Saturday in May. By this time the temps will be warmer, more people will know about it, and we can get a set schedule of what to do. Exact times are unclear but it will most likely be a noon to whenever type of deal. 3 things I wanna make sure we do is...
1. Massive buy/sell/trade forum. Bring anything and all you have that you wanna do soforth with. Neo stuff obviously takes precedence but other (so-called,lol) systems and games are more than welcome. I know I will be pluggin my various NES,NEC,ATARI,3DO crap.
2. Some kind of tournament. Whether it be for stakes or not doesnt matter to me. Maybe we can all put up a crappy title or something, whatever floats your boat.
3. Make it an annual thing. Have a good time, throw a few back, kick a few butts(pixelized ones), and make some new friends.

Well that about sums it up. If you need directions just PM me and I will give you my address for Mapquest inquiries.
Have a good one guys(and gals),
See you soon
Mr NeoGeo