Seattle?

jocappy

Another Striker
Im in Seattle this weekend. Just wondering if there are any places I should hit while in town. Neo related of course.... Joe

SeaWolf69

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
Hook up with Robert Wallace, he'll show you the Neo Scene down there :smirk:

chris1

POCKETBIKE NUT,
SeaWolf69 said:
Hook up with Robert Wallace, he'll show you the Neo Scene down there :smirk:

:tickled: I was going to write the same thing...

Though,most of the Neo Scene/stuff may be at his house. :D

Amano Jacu

Charles Barkley
I'm going to Vancouver this summer, so I guess that if I wanted to visit USA as well I would go to Seattle. However, due to the big PARANOIA the USA authorities have right now about immigration, I'm afraid it will be a pain in the ass to convince them to let me in, even for just a day or two. :oh_no:

dakingofzumunda

Robert Garcia's Butler
I'm from the Seattle area myself. If you want to check out Neo related stuff, your best bet is Robert Wallace. I've dealt with the man quite a few times. Mostly in person. Real Awesome guy! We hook up sometimes.

Here are a few Neo Arcade related areas in the greater Seattle area:

-Gametown in Tukwila, WA
Has all the great Neo Geo games: KoF 98, 99, 2002, 2003, SVC Chaos(for those who love it), Metal Slug 3, ROTD. They have these games running on dedicated 4 & 6 slot MVS machines. Open really late. Definitely a nice place to hangout.

-Famcom in Bellevue, WA Owned by the infamous Loki
BIG video game collection store here. You name the system, he's got it. He has a few cabs in his store store as well. Be prepared to have money if you decide to go. Lots of nice stuff.

- Kicks-Arcade inside Lanwerx Bellevue, WA

kicks-hobby.com Check their website out to find the Arcade games they have. I believe they have: MOTW & KoF 2003. Lots of nice competetion here. It's an import shop as well.

As you notice, I'm really BIG on the fighters. Well, that's about all I can think about. You can always battle out Robert or me. I live 10 minutes away from Sea-tac international Airport. I have a few cabs as well. Anyway, pm me what you think. Have fun in the Emerald City this weekend.

Last edited:

Robert Wallace

Sieger's Squire
It appears that you know alot more arcades with Neo Geo than I do. I do not live in Seattle anymore but I spend most of my time there everyday.

There is a bar in the University District "Dantes" that has a 4 slot Neo Geo Cab with a few games.... Top Players Golf, Super Baseball 2020, and I dont remember the other ones.

The Famcom Store is actually located in Redmond,WA but it is no longer open for business. It was a nice place with lots of Cabs and lots of the best Arcade Games in the area. I visited the store probably 2 weeks ago and it was a mess, everything was being boxed up and being removed.

Famcom does or did have plenty of games but never really sold anything, especially MVS games.

I'd say the best place around here to play Neo Geo is in Everett, WA at SamuraiShogun's place. He owns pretty much every Neo Geo Homecart and CD known to man, and he is also one of my neighbors.;)

If you want to meet up for drinks or whatever, send me a PM.

dakingofzumunda said:
I'm from the Seattle area myself. If you want to check out Neo related stuff, your best bet is Robert Wallace. I've dealt with the man quite a few times. Mostly in person. Real Awesome guy! We hook up sometimes.

Here are a few Neo Arcade related areas in the greater Seattle area:

-Gametown in Tukwila, WA
Has all the great Neo Geo games: KoF 98, 99, 2002, 2003, SVC Chaos(for those who love it), Metal Slug 3, ROTD. They have these games running on dedicated 4 & 6 slot MVS machines. Open really late. Definitely a nice place to hangout.

-Famcom in Bellevue, WA Owned by the infamous Loki
BIG video game collection store here. You name the system, he's got it. He has a few cabs in his store store as well. Be prepared to have money if you decide to go. Lots of nice stuff.

- Kicks-Arcade inside Lanwerx Bellevue, WA

kicks-hobby.com Check their website out to find the Arcade games they have. I believe they have: MOTW & KoF 2003. Lots of nice competetion here. It's an import shop as well.

As you notice, I'm really BIG on the fighters. Well, that's about all I can think about. You can always battle out Robert or me. I live 10 minutes away from Sea-tac international Airport. I have a few cabs as well. Anyway, pm me what you think. Have fun in the Emerald City this weekend.

jocappy

Another Striker
I will be in Seattle doing the tourist stuff. Pikes, etc. Thanks for the invite. If you are ever in the Vancouver Washington area let me know. Joe

MistressDragon

The Ultimate 11
You've pretty much covered all the game related places in Seattle, but if you were interested in playing a really fun round of laser tag, you should go to Laser Quest in Federal Way. It's a huge course, and you can snipe people from the top of the towers without them even knowing. Everything glows in the dark and they have kickass music and prizes. It's great, they bring in two large teams and you can stage invasions to the other towers. I loved it, I think you might too.